Many students are searching for icwa course details. That’s why here we are giving full details of the course structure and other information like ICWA full form etc. Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India is the ICWAI full form.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Note:- ICWA Course name was changed as CMA course. So dont confuse with that.
|How many Stages?||3 (Foundation, Intermediate & Final)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 4,000 /- (Foundation Course)|
|ICWAI Full Form||Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India|
After completion of the 12th class, a candidate can apply for the foundation course. ICWAI has changed its name to The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and also ICWA course name is changed into CMA course.
Full form of CMA is Cost Management Accounting. There is no difference between CMA and ICWAI Course. These two names are describing the same thing. Students searching for CMA course details can find the answer to their doubts from this post.
More About ICWA Course Details
- 1 More About ICWA Course Details
- 2 ICWA Course Eligibility
- 3 ICWA Course Duration After Graduation
- 4 Check ICWA Syllabus Here
- 5 ICWA Registration Details
- 6 ICWA Registration Fee Details
- 7 ICWA Registration Last Date
- 8 Regional Offices For ICWA Admission
- 9 ICWA Registration Status Checking Online For Foundation, Inter, Final
At present ICWA course has been renamed to CMA Course (Cost and Management Accounting). ICWAI, ICWA, CMA is the same Institution. ICWA or CMA Exam is the Post Graduate Entrance Exam which is conducted by Institute of Cost Accounts of India and it is One Year Post Graduate Course. The exam for the entrance is held twice every year in the months of June and December respectively. See all the three stages of icwaCourseDetails. They are Foundation, Intermediate, and Final. See the full icwa course structure in this post.
Note:- Examination is conducted twice a year.
ICWA Course Eligibility
- The candidate has to pass 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 10+2 from a recognized board or an examination equivalent to 10+2 which is recognized by the central government. Or diploma in commerce examination held by all India council of technical education. Also Check Other Courses After 12th Commerce.
ICWA Course Duration After Graduation
Graduate candidates can apply directly for the intermediate course. So foundation course duration is saved for graduate applicants.
Check ICWA Syllabus Here
See the subjects of the course below in a stage-wise manner. You can see the Latest changes in the CMA course syllabus at our another post – ICWAI Syllabus 2016 for complete details. Current ICWAI Examinations are conducting on the basis of “ICWAI Syllabus 2012” but there is a change in the ICWAI Syllabus. Notification is released about ICWAI Syllabus change. According to that notification, CMA Inter and CMA Final courses will be called as CMA executive and CMA Professional Courses. Examinations from 2016 will be conducted based on “ICWAI Syllabus 2016”.
Quick Remainder:- This course contains 3 stages. Foundation, Inter & Final. Minimum Qualification required is 10+2.
|ICWAI Foundation Syllabus (Subjects in Foundation)|
|ICWAI Intermediate Syllabus (Subjects in Inter)|
|ICWAI Final Syllabus (Subjects in Final)|
- Complete Details of ICWAI Foundation Syllabus 2016,
- Complete Details of ICWAI Inter Syllabus 2016,
- Complete Details of ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016,
- ICWAI Study Materials For Foundation, Inter & Final.
ICWA Course Duration:
Entire course consists of three stages foundation, intermediate and final.
- Foundation: Minimum duration of the course is eight months.
- Intermediate: Minimum duration of the course is Ten months.
- Final: Minimum duration of the course is Eighteen months.
ICWA Registration Details
See complete details about registration procedure, fee, regional offices and more below.
|Course||Documents to be enclosed with application form|
|ICWA Foundation Registration|
|ICWA Intermediate Registration|
|ICWA Final Registration|
ICWA Registration Fee Details
Students who registered at least 4 months before the ICWA Registration Last date are eligible to write the examination.
|Eligibility||Passed 10th Class|
|Fees (Oral)||Rs.4000 /-|
|Fees (Postal)||Rs.4000 /-|
|Eligibility||Passed Foundation or Graduation|
|Fees (Oral)||Rs.20000 /-|
|Fees (Postal)||Rs.20000 /-|
|Fees (Oral)||Rs.17000 /-|
|Fees (Postal)||Rs.17000 /-|
Uniform Fee Structure for pursuing CMA Courses is notified and shall be made effective for all registrations/enrollment to the Intermediate/ Final Course with effective from 01.02.2015. It may be noted that CMA Foundation Course Fee structure is uniform – irrespective of either Oral or Postal mode of coaching.
ICWA Registration Last Date
The candidate has to apply 4 months before the examination. Then only he/she will be eligible to write the exam. See the last dates below.
|ICWA Foundation Registration Last Date|
|June Examination||31st January|
|September Examination||30th April|
|December Examination||31st July|
|March Examination||31st October|
|ICWA Registration Last Date For Intermediate and Final|
|June Exam||31st January|
|December Exam||31st July|
Regional Offices For ICWA Admission
Apply to the following Regional Councils with duly filled in application together with relevant documents.
|Covering areas: Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Maharashtra.union territories: Nagar haveli, Dadra, Daman Diu.|
|Western India Regional Council, “Rohit Chambers”, 4th floor, Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.Website: www.icwai-wirc.org|
|Covering areas: Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry. Union territory: Lakshadweep.|
|Southern India Regional Council, 4, Montieth Lane, Egmore, Chennai – 600008.Website: www.sircoficwai.com|
|Covering areas: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim, The Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Foreign Countries.|
|Eastern India Regional Council, 84, Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700025.|
|Covering areas: Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal. Union Territory: Chandigarh.|
|Northern India Regional Council, 3, Institutional ares, lodi road, New delhi – 110003.|
ICWA Registration Status Checking Online For Foundation, Inter, Final
You can check the ICWAI Registration status online for Foundation, Executive, and professional courses. You can check the status of your application with different combinations of Application/Registration number with Date of Birth, Email ID with DOB and Mobile number with DOB.
Make sure that you have the following before you fill the application form. They are Contact details like Address, mobile number, and Email ID.
- Passport size photo (Scanned copy) in jpg or jpeg format.
- Certificate of Age proof in PDF format not exceeding 600 kb.
- Scanned copy of Signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Certificates of Educational Qualification in PDF Format not exceeding the size of 600 kb.
- Upload all the documents and Make payment.
- Registration or Identification number will be generated after verification from the director of studies.
- After Registration or Identification is generated Study materials will be dispatched.
- Incomplete applications are available for 30 days for completion from the date of original registration. In the case of not applied properly and After 30 days to the original application date no data will be available and the applicant needs to apply for a fresh application.