SAP HR (Human Resources) is one of the important functional module in SAP ERP. It is also called SAP Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and SAP Human Capital Management (HCM). SAP HR (human Resource Management) manages all functions from hiring an employee to its final termination in organization. On this page we have provided a brief description of SAP HR Module Functions, Overview, Jobs, Salary, Training Tutorial, Human Resource Certification, Interview Questions, etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
For SAP HR Training, managers may be reading books about SAP HR such as HR Personnel Planning and Development Using SAP and my SAP HR: Technical Principles and Programming.
These two books explain the strategic scope of an SAP HR project as well as the technical details involved.
About SAP HR Module:
Content In This Article
SAP HR offers a complete and integrated set of solutions to help an organization effectively manage its people. It provides the Human Resource Department with solutions that are comprehensive, engaging and flexible. SAP HCM broadly manages the following areas such as Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Recruitment Management, Personnel Cost Management, Planning Budget, Payroll Benefits Compensation, Management Personnel, Development Training & Event Management, and Travel Management.
In the SAP HR Course the topics covered which include:
- An introduction to the SAP environment and its navigation tools
- Overview of the organizational structure of the HR module
- Personnel Administration task
- Organizational management processes such as Organization and Work Force Management.
- Designing of work schedules
- Overview of time management module tasks,
- Customization of time data recording, etc.
- Basic points about travelling module tasks.
- Accounting and payroll module tasks like valuation of wages, payroll organization, postings to accounting department, report generation, etc.
List of SAP HR Modules
The different sub modules of HCM help in talent hiring, aligning employee goals with business objectives, identifying and cultivating employee skills, and measuring and rewarding employee performances.
SAP HR/ HCM module is integrated with other modules such as
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and
- SAP Controlling (CO),
- SAP Production Planning (PP),
- SAP Materials Management (MM), etc
Download List of SAP Modules pdf
Duration of SAP HCM Course:
The duration of the course varies from institutes to institutes. Generally course duration is of 30 days.
SAP HR Certification Fee:
The certification fee varies from institute to institute like 18000/- to 2.5 lakhs
SAP HR Salary Details:
SAP HR is the highest paid SAP module and Certified SAP HR freshers may expect salary of 25K to 60K while those with requisite skills and greater levels of experience can try for up to 620K. Huge incentives are in store for better performers.
Top 10 SAP HR Interview Questions:
- Which are the sub-modules in SAP HR?
- Describe the various structures in SAP HR Module?
- What is the difference between Indian and US Payroll?
- How do you run SAP HR Time Evaluation?
- What is Recruitment Cycle?
- Which Personal Actions have you performed on an employee?
- How would record time in your SAP HR system?
- What are problems generally faced while posting result to FICO?
- How Time management and payroll is integrated?
- What did you do with symbolic accounts while posting payroll data to Accounting?
Finally what we conclude is Several SAP online training courses are available to help you gain expertise in SAP’s ERP software and program.
See Other SAP Sub Modules Details from following links