About SAP PP: The SAP PP (Production Planning) is one the important module in SAP System and SAP PP deals with planning processes, such as capacity planning, material planning, execution of production order, bill of material and goods movement. SAP PP Certifications enable professionals to validate and showcase to employers their expertise and knowledge of SAP solutions. The SAP Production Planning Module Course is designed for beginners with little knowledge of Production Planning. But you need to have a preliminary understanding of SAP Basics to make the most of this tutorial.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Overview of SAP PP:
Content In This Article
SAP PP is the component of ERP Central Component (ECC) that helps businesses plan the manufacturing, sale and distribution of goods. SAP PP Module allows the production department to automate some of the main activities in production like planning controlling and scheduling. The production planning functionalities include
Planning of schedules
Control and coordination of raw materials,
Machines tools and employees in order to achieve good quality of products meeting customer demands.
The management to take important decisions affecting the overall production units
Please refer SAP Eligibility
Benefits of Production Planning Module in SAP
- It Control over the entire production process
- Monitoring the shop floor jobs
- Options of Various Planning tools
- Planning or Demand Forecast
- Material requirement planning
- Capacity Requirement planning
- Chance for integration with other modules
This SAP PP Certification Course can provide good paid job opportunities with different profiles like SAP PP consultants, senior consultants, Assistant manager, and senior manager.
Along with SAP Production Planning Module Certification, an experience of full life cycle implantation in SAP PP with good analytical and planning skills is preferred for the above mentioned job profiles. Most of the companies try to find professionals with experience of 2 to 4 years.
The starting figures of salaries for above stated job profiles in India is of 2.8 lacs per annum and as one gains experience of at least one life cycle implementation of SAP then figures can start rising. Average growth rate of salaries after a year of experience is 17%.
Also See More SAP Modules Info
Top 20 SAP PP Interview Questions List:
- What is SAP PP? Why it is used?
- Explain Production Planning life cycle?
- What are the different elements in Org structure under SAP PP?
- Which all modules SAP Production Planning is integrated with? Explain the integrated activities that are performed with each module under PP?
- What are the different master data exists under Production Planning?
- What is Work Center under Production Planning? Why do we use Work Center?
- What is Routing process under Production Planning?
- What is the use of routing in PP or explain ley charactertics of Routing under Production Planning?
- What are different Planning strategies?
- What is Material Requirement Planning under Production Planning?
- What are the different parameters that are required to run MRP?
- What is Production Order? How do you determine the list of components and operational data in the order?
- What are the key steps under Production Order confirmation?
- What are the different ways to create Production Order in PP?
- What is capacity planning and capacity leveling?
- How do perform capacity leveling under Production Planning?
- How do perform Goods issues under Production Planning?
- Can you reverse Goods issue? What is the movement type for Goods issue reversal?
- Why do we use Stock Overview?
- How do you check the costing details in Production Order?
See Other SAP Sub Modules Details from following links