Information About Arts Course: These Courses also called as Fine Arts. It is the combination of both theoretical and practical way. This includes painting, Sculpture, Photography etc. Here is the article which provides you the complete Arts Courses Details such as Fees, Eligibility, Courses List, and Courses After 12th, Syllabus etc. Go through the article.
About Fine Arts Course
Content In This Article
Fine Arts or Courses in Arts include Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Video Editing, Design, Print Making, conceptual art etc. These can be learned from various courses. There are many courses some can be done after12th and some with just 10th. After successful completion one can get many job offers, even government sector provides various job positions or you can do some professional courses like Photography course, Music related courses etc. Arts courses or groups can be classified mainly into 4 categories, These categories are again classified into various sub-branches and courses. they are:
- History degrees
- Psychology Degrees (Also see Detailed info about Psychology courses)
- Archeology Degrees
- Sociology Degrees etc.
- Political history
- History of social classes
- Colonial and postcolonial studies
- Transnational studies and world history
- Greek and Roman civilization
- Medieval Archaeology
- Andean Archaeology
The eligibility criteria for doing these art courses depend upon The course you have selected. For Graduation level, the eligibility is 10+2 or its equivalent. For PG the eligibility is Bachelor’s Degree.
There are various courses that are available in Arts and Humanity. Here is the list of various available courses.
- A ( Defense, Education, Economy, painting, English Literature, Vocal Arts, Languages etc.)
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design (Click Here to get Information about Graphic designing courses)
- Photography Basics
- Music production
These above-mentioned courses are available Online also. This is best to do online courses so as to reduce the Time, Fees etc. The online sites also provide free materials. They also provide Videos demonstrations etc.
Arts Courses after 12th
There are some Arts courses that can be done after 12th Here is the list of few such courses:
- A. B.A. stands for Bachelor of Arts.
- Fashion Design
- Event Management
- F.A. B.F.A. stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Hotel Management
- Retail and Fashion Merchandise.
B.A Fine Arts
- Eligibility: 10+2
- Duration: 3 years
- Level: Graduation
Top 5 Institutes for Arts in India
- Academy of Pastry Arts – INDIA, Haryana
- Xavier’s College-Autonomous, Mumbai
- IIFA, UP
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design, And Technology (N5 Campus), Bangalore
- Srishti School of Art Design and Technology
Other Institutions Offering Arts Related Courses are
there are various job opportunities after completion of course BA arts They are:
- Academic Research Editor
- Graphic designer
- Art designer
- Flash animator
- Art lesson officer
This is the complete article about Arts Courses Details. Some more updates will be provided very soon.
Stay connected and Bookmark our site.
All the best…!!!!!!