Graphic Designing Course Details: Get information on Graphic Designing Courses such as its fees, syllabus covered, eligibility, Designers Career Course Institutions/Colleges and Duration via online. This article we provide the Graphic Designing Course Details for you people convenience. The main aim of these courses is to impart students with knowledge on graphic designing and by that enhance their artistic talent.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Following are the entrance exams for Graphic Designing Courses such as NID, CEED, MIT, Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID) Entrance Exam, All India Examination (Design Institute of India). Before Registration process candidates need to check the Eligibility for Graphic Designing Course Admission. Designing Courses Fee Structure depends on its content and duration. Read the complete article for more info about Graphic Design Course Syllabus.
About Graphic Designing
Content In This Article
- 1 About Graphic Designing
- 2 Eligibility for Graphic Designing Course Admission
- 3 List of Graphic Designing Courses offered in India
- 4 Graphic Design Career
- 5 Graphic Designing Course Details of Fee Structure
- 6 Graphic Designing Course Duration
- 7 Graphic Designing Course Admission
- 8 Top Graphic Designers Career Course Institutions/Colleges:
- 9 Salary Ranges for Graphic Designer
The process of Graphic design is visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration.
Graphic design is important to marketing and selling products, and is a critical component of brochures and logos.
Graphic designers work with both text and images. They frequently select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
Also Read Logo Designing Courses Details
Eligibility for Graphic Designing Course Admission
Are you looking Eligibility for Graphic Designing Course Admission? Yeh Guys!! You are on right page. Here you will be able to get the complete information regarding Graphic Designers Career Course Institutions and its eligibility norms. So, please check or verify the eligibility before the admission process.
The candidate has to at least the basic computer operating knowledge and an aesthetic blend of mind. One can be from any stream at the higher secondary level (12th class) in school to do a course in graphic designing.
Those who have completed their education in the Bachelor of Fine Arts program are eligible to join the Graphic Designing Course too
List of Graphic Designing Courses offered in India
- A (Hons) Graphic Design (Visual Communication, Interaction Design) (3 Years)
- Advanced Certification in Audio Video Post Production
- Advanced Certification in Graphic Design & Prepress
- Advanced Certification in Web Design & Interactive Multimedia
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design & Web Design (15 Months)
- BA Animation & Graphic Design (3 Years)
- Bachelor of Design (Graphic Design) (36 Months)
- Certificate in Graphic Design (6 Months)
- Diploma in Graphic Design (6 Months)
- Diploma in Visual Communication
- Diploma in Web and Graphic Design (1 Year)
- Diploma in Graphic Designing (For Print Media& TV Channels) (1 Year)
- Diploma In Graphic Designing, Web Designing and Animation (1 Year)
- Diploma in Web Designing / Graphic Designing / 3D VFX / 2D & 3 D
- Fine Art and Graphic Design course (1 Years)
- Graphic and Web Design, (12 Months)
- Graduate Diploma in Advertising, Media & Graphic Designing (GDAGD), (1 Year)
- Graphic Design, (6 Months)
- PG Diploma in Digital Animation & Graphic Design (1 Year)
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Graphic Design
- Undergraduate Level – Advertising and Graphic Design (3 Year)
- Web And Graphic Design (3 Months)
Graphic Design Career
As we all know Career in Graphic Designing Course is passion in these days. On successfully completing this course, the students can position themselves in Publishing Firms, Ad Agencies, Design Studios, and in any other design-related industry as a: Graphic Artist, Graphic Designer, Digital Illustrator, Visualizer, Restoration / Retouching Artist etc.
Graphic Designing Course Details of Fee Structure
Fee should be varies institute to institute. As per new, so much of variations in Designing Courses Fee Structure of every Institute. It all depends on the duration, qualities, content they are covering, teaching techniques, and experienced teachers.
Graphic Designing Course Duration
Normal Track: 6 Months 2 hours class on alternate days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday (or) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Fast Track: 3 Months 2 hours class every day (Monday to Saturday
Also see: Graphic Design Course Syllabus
Graphic Designing Course Admission
Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying 12th or its equivalent may also apply for Graphic Designing Course Admission. Such candidates will be offered Provisional Admission upon successfully clearing the Entrance Test as well as Personal Interview as per norms of the Authorities.
Top Graphic Designers Career Course Institutions/Colleges:
There are a number of institutions that offer graphic designing programme. Some of the famous institutes that offering courses in graphic designing are
- National Institute of Design, Gujarat
- Industrial Design Centre IIT, Bombay
- Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Karnataka
- Department of Design, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology, Assam
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
- The National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- Frameboxx Animation and Visual Effects, Mumbai
Salary Ranges for Graphic Designer
A Graphic Designer earns an average salary of Rs 239,813 per annum.
- A graphics designer in India who freelances will earn Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 525,000/- approximately
- A junior graphics designer has a salary of Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 600,000 approximately per annum
- A senior graphics designer can earn from Rs. 180,000 to Rs. 800,000.