This is the article named as Management Course Details which provides the complete Course Information such as Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Various Courses, Syllabus, Courses after 12th, Career, Salary, Short Courses, Top Institutes, and Job Roles etc. Read the complete article to get all the information.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
About Management Course Details:
Content In This Article
Management can be defined as a function of coordinating the people’s efforts to achieve the goal as per the company policy by planning, leading, organizing, and controlling. Management jobs are also called as White color Jobs with Attitude and professionalism. Many Students wish to do Management Courses and So they wish to know the Course Details. So here is the article to provide all the details. Go through it to know the details.
There are many Types of Courses in the field of Management. Various Courses have various Requirements and Eligibilities. Here is the list of various Courses.
- Diploma Courses
- UG Degree Courses
- PG Degree Courses
- Management Programs
- Short Courses.
This is a 2 years Diploma Programs named as DBA. There are some other Diploma Programs after 12th They are:
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Fashion Marketing and Merchandising
- Diploma in Organization Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
These Courses can also be termed as Under Graduate Courses. The Eligibility for these courses is 12th and hence these Courses are called as Courses After 12th. The Duration for these Courses is 3 years. The list of UG Programs is
This can be expanded as Bachelor of Business Administration. We have also listed some BBA Hons Programs here:
- Banking and Insurance
- International Business
- Aviation Management
- Healthcare Management
- Event Management
- Tourism and Travel Management
- SC Management
- BBA+DBA (specialization)
- BBA+MBA: The Duration of this Integrated Course is 5 years
- BCA+E- MBA
- BA (management)
- Com (management)
These are the Post Graduate Programs with eligibility Bachelors Degree. The Duration of these Courses is 2 years. Various PG Courses are
Apart from the academic Courses there are some Management programs. They are listed here:
- Business Administration
- Finance management
- Arts & Humanities
- Food & Hotel management
- Health Care Management and Hospital Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Life Sciences
- HR management
- Media and Communication
- Material management
- Event management
- Business management
- International Business management
- Project management
- Property management
- Risk management
- Marketing management
There are some short Term Courses which can be done . They are:
- Course – Project Management (by Project Management Institute)
- Professional – Professional Certificates – Chicago
- Business And Management
- Fashion Retail Maths
- Business Program
- Banking and Finance
- Operations Management
- General Management
- Administrative Management
- Marketing Management
- Managing Innovations and Creating Innovative Business Models
- International Business
- HR Management
- Retail management
- Supply chain with operations etc.
The Career for the candidates who have completed Management Courses will have bright career with many Job offers. Some of the recruiters are;
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kalpataru Ltd.
- CRISIL Global Research & Analytics
- Drshti Strategic Research Services Pvt. Ltd
- Capital IQ.
- Federal Bank.
- Fractal Analytics Ltd.
- ICICI Securities
- Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Kama Schechter Jewellery Pvt. Ltd.
- Randstad India Ltd.
- Rane Group.
- HCL Info systems Ltd
- 99 Acres
The initial package in India is around 2 lakhs per annum and this is unlimited based on the skills. Various Skills will acquire are Human skills, Financial account, Business law, statistics & communication, Business environment & mathematics, Industrial law, Computer application
This is all about Management Course Details. Stay connected with us for more and more fresh updates.