This is the article about Financial Management Courses Details which provides the complete info related to FM Course such as Requirements, Course Structure, Duration, Syllabus, Fee, Best and Top Institutes, Career prospectus, Salary and Jobs etc. Read the article to get the information.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
About Financial Management Courses:
Content In This Article
Financial management refers to the efficient and effective management of money or funds in such a way so as to accomplish the objectives of the organization. It is the specialized function directly associated with the Top management.
Wikipedia says that financial management is about to control/balance of the funds and proper use of it with effective and efficient management to goal the objectives of the organization. There are many Financial Management Courses available. This is the article to provide you all the details.
FM Courses List:
In Financial Management there are many Courses. Each course focuses on specific concept and then provides complete Course. Various courses in Financial Management are listed here. Have a look.
- Financial Accounting: Foundations
- Financial Accounting: Advanced Topics
- Investments I: Fundamentals of Performance Evaluation
- Investments II: Lessons and Applications for Investors
- Corporate Finance I: Measuring and Promoting Value Creation
- Corporate Finance II: Financing Investments and Managing Risk
- Financial Management Capstone
All these Courses are offered by various Institutes. Also note that these Courses are also provided by various Websites as Courses Online.
The most famous Course in Financial Management is
Also See MBA in Financial Management
Diploma in Financial Management
This is the Course with duration 1 year. The Course Enable you financial learning, planning and management at a managerial level. The program Structure is designed in such a way that it helps you understand the concepts under financial operations like cost accounting, financial statements etc.
The Educational Requirements to do this Course are:
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognized by AIU
H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience.
The Full Fee for the Course will be around Rs. 34,000/-
The duration of course is 1 year
The program was divided into 2 semesters.
Each semester contains 6 subjects
|1||Management Theory and Practice|
|4||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|5||Information Systems for Managers|
|2||Financial Accounting & Analysis|
|4||Taxation – Direct and Indirect|
|5||Cost & Management Accounting|
Other Short Courses:
Other than the above Courses. There are some other Short Courses. Here is the list.
- Appropriations Law
- Budgeting & Performance
- CGFM, CGAP, CDFM, and CIA Certification Preparation Training
- General Financial Management
- Performance Auditing
- Internal Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Management etc.
Those who can’t go to Institutes to do the Course can prefer the Online Courses. Many websites provide Free Online Courses. Here we have listed various free online courses.
- All About Financial Management in Business
- Corporate Finance for Health Care Administrators
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Finance Theory II
- Fundamentals of Personal Financial Planning
- Keeping a Financial Focus
NIFM is National Institute of Financial Management. This Institute provides numerous Courses and Programs. Refer the official Site for more updates
Best institutes for Financial Management:
Students always search for the Best Institute to join for any of the Course. They spend lot of time to know the Top Institutes. To help you we are here brought the list of Top Institutes for Financial Management in India.
- AP Goyal Simla University, New Delhi
- MIT School of Management, Pune, Maharashtra
- Saint Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, Haryana
- NIS Academy, Hyderabad
- IMCS, Hyderabad
- Indian School of Business management & Administration, Hyderabad
The Career after the completion of The Financial Management, will be good with many Jobs with high pay. Various Job roles include Financial Advisor etc,.
Stay connected with us for more and more updates.