This is the article Wild Life Photography Courses which provides the complete details about Wild life Photography such as Requirements, Duration, Fees, Syllabus, Types of Courses, Best Institutes, Career and Scope etc. Read the article completely to get all the details.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
About Wild Life Photography:
Content In This Article
It is the most Challenging form of Photography. Wiki defines Wild Life Photography as Wildlife photography is a genre of photography concerned with documenting various forms of wildlife in their natural habitat.
Wild Life photographers generally need good field craft skills. These can be acquired be doing proper Course. Here is the article to provide you all the details.
Wild Life Photography Courses List:
Wildlife photography deals with taking photographs of wildlife, or non-domesticated animals. Here the focus of the Photographer is on nature and wild creatures. As compared to other Types of photography Wild Life Photography is more Challenging.
Wildlife photographers shoot photographs of animals and plant life in its most natural and habitual form. This requires proper Training. These can be acquired by doing the Courses
There are various Types and Levels of photography courses that are offered by various institutes. They are:
- Wildlife Photography
- Candid Wedding Photography
- Fashion Photography
The Academic programs in Wild Life Photography Includes:
- PG Diploma in Professional Photography
- Diploma in Professional Photojournalism
- Short duration workshops
Other photography Courses include BFA Photography MFA Photography, Bridge Course (Photography), MFA Photography (PTPG)
The educational Requirement to do the Course is Bachelors degree in photography or photojournalism or Diploma/ Certificate Course in Nature and wild life photography OR Wildlife and Travel photography.
Personal Skills required are one should have great Technical Skills. Photographer also required to have a lot of patience and ability to wait for the perfect moment to capture an image.
Types of Courses:
There are various levels of Wild Life Photography Courses. They are:
- Certificate Courses
- Bachelors Degree Courses
- Masters Degree Courses
There are many types of certificate Programs offered by various Institutes.
The duration of these Courses is 2 years. Various certification Courses are:
- Certificate Course in Advanced Photography
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Wildlife Management
- Certificate Course in Wildlife Management
- Certificate Course in Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Certificate Course in Wildlife and Travel Photography
- Certificate Course in Basic Photography
- Certificate Course in Commercial Photography
- Certificate Course in Digital Photography
- Certificate Course in Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Professional Photography
The Concepts and contents that are covered in Certificate Courses are:
- DSLR CAMERA AND ACCESSORIES
- FUNDAMENTAL OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- EXPOSURE AND METERING IN DSLR CAMERA
- FOCUS AND DEPTH OF FIELD
- IMAGE QUALITY AND HISTOGRAMS
- WHITE BALANCE AND PICTURE STYLE
- IMAGE EDITING
- BEHAVIOR OF WILD ANIMALS
- UNDERSTANDING WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY
The Fees differs for each course but on an average it would be around 2 lakhs,
Top 10 Photography Colleges in India are listed here. This will be helpful for those who are in search for Best Institutes. These are listed based upon various Reviews.
- The Light and Life Academy (LLA), Ooty
- Mass communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT), Noida
- J. Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center, Delhi
- Sir JJ School of Applied Art, Mumbai
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
- The Indian Institute of Digital Art and Animation, Kolkata
- Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication (SACAC), New Delhi
- College Of Art, University of Delhi, New Delhi
After the completion of Course one can be able to create magic with his camera. One can also work for any organization or Channel which works in Wild Life.
Wildlife photographers produce images of animals or plants in their natural environments.
Wild Life Photographers are mostly self Employed or can work as A Free Lancer.
Annual wage of all photographers was $40,280 per year
Stay Connected with us for more and more updates.
Click Here for Detailed Photography Courses info