Fashion Photography Courses: This is the section of Photography which is dedicated to posturize Clothing and Fashion. There is demand for this course and people search for the details. So here is the article Fashion Photography Course Details which provides Eligibility, Fees, Jobs, and Career etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Information about Fashion Photography Course:
Content In This Article
Fashion Photography is also part of Photography but it is completely for Fashion and Clothing. It is mainly used for Advertisements and For Fashion Magazines.
Anyone can take the pictures these days. But it requires some special Talent and Ability to create wonders with your pictures. This will be done by doing proper courses. There is Numerous Courses Available in Fashion Photography. Candidates may have many doubts running in their minds. Don’t worry we are here to provide answers to all your questions and Doubts. Just go through the article below.
List of FP Courses:
This can be expanded as Fashion Photography Course. There are many courses related to Fashion photography. Here we are providing the list, go through it and select one from them according to your interest.
Initially we are providing the list of various short Courses
- Design for Fashion Publishing
Duration: 10 weeks
- Fashion Photography
Duration: 2 weeks
- Course in Fashion Illustration
Duration: 4 weeks
- Fashion Styling & Shooting
Duration: 2 weeks
- Short Course – Fashion Photography
Duration: 1 Month
These short Courses can also be Useful for the Beginners.
Apart from these short courses Interested Candidates can also do Diploma in Fashion Photography.
Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
Duration: 3 Months
Syllabus: Below is the Syllabus for Diploma in Fashion Photography.
- Introduction To Photography
- What Is Fashion
- Camera & Types Of Cameras
- Different Light Sources And Comparative Study
- Aperture – Shutter Speed Relations
- Over And Under Exposures
- Processing Of Black & White Films
- The Colour Spectrum
- Understanding The Human Body
- Introduction To Studio Lights And Effects
- Make – Up
- Different Lightings in The Studio And Effects Of Lighting With Specific Purpose.
- Studio Photography
- Display Of The Work
The Fee structure Differs but the average Estimate for 1 year Full time Diploma was 4 Lakhs.
Top 10 Fashion Photography Colleges in India:
Here are the To 10 Colleges for Fashion Photography Course in India.
- The Light and Life Academy (LLA), Ooty
- Mass communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT), Noida
- J. Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center, Delhi
- Sir JJ School of Applied Art, Mumbai
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
- The Indian Institute of Digital Art and Animation, Kolkata
- Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication (SACAC), New Delhi
- College Of Art, University of Delhi, New Delhi
Fashion Photography Courses in Bangalore:
We are providing the Top 5 Colleges in Bangalore for Fashion Photography which offers Top Courses
- GlamFlame – Photography and Brand Communication
- G16Studios E-commerce photography, product photography, fashion photography, Modelling portfolio
- Bouncing Bulb – Photography Services, Training & Tours
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Yelahanka, Bangalore
- Darter Photography
The career will be excellent with great Job opportunities with high salaries. The Salary would be more than 3 lakhs per annum.
This is the complete article about Fashion Photography Courses Details. Hope You Got all the required info.
All the best for creating wonders in Fashion world.