InvestmentBankingGuide: Investment banking helps the companies to raise equity and debt. These investment banks provide services like Market Making, Derivatives Trading, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income Instruments, Commodities, and Equity Securities. Here is the article which provides Information about Investment Banking Course Details such as Jobs, Salary, Institutes, and Free Online Courses etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
About Investment Banking
Content In This Article
This is a private Banking System, which provides various Finance related and other services for Individuals, Organizations etc. Investment Banking is a specific division of banking related to the capital creation for companies, governments, and other entities.
There are various courses and Types in Investment Branching. These different courses can be done in various ways such as Certification Courses, Diploma courses, Graduate and Post Graduate courses etc. The various Specializations available in These Investment Banking Courses are as follows
- Investment Management
- Introduction to financial Markets.
- Financial Markets
- Understanding Financial Markets.
- Valuing projects and companies
- The role of capital Global Capital Marketers.
- Essentials of corporate Finance.
- Economics of Money and Banking.
- Investment and Portfolio management etc.
Those who are having an interest in doing Investment Banking Courses should at least have completed their Graduation. There are some specific courses that are having eligibility criteria 10+2.
There are some institutes which provide various Certification Courses. There are also some programs which are short term and will be completed in just 6 weeks.
- Duration: 9 Months
- Eligibility: Graduation
Investment Banking Course Syllabus
The syllabus differs from course to course. For a sample, we are providing the Syllabus of Financial Modelling Course.
- Introduction And Financial Statement Analysis
- Comprehensive Valuation Analysis
- Integrated Cash Flow Modeling
- Complete Lbo Modeling
- Merger (Acquisition) Modeling
- Investment Banking Process And Best Practices, Interview Skills And Resume Revision
- Distressed Security Analysis Models And Materials.
Here is the overview of the syllabus.
- Accounting Overview, Excel
- Company Profiles & Presentation Skills
- Valuation: Trading Comparable
- Valuation: Transaction Comparable
- M&A Considerations
- Valuation: Discounted Cash Flow(DCF)
- Financial Modeling (company1, sector1
- Financial Modeling (company2, sector2)
There is Chance of doing Online Courses For investment Banking. This helps in various aspects such as
- Beneficial for those who can’t go to classes or Institutes for the course.
- Fee will be less
- These online courses also provide all Materials, CDS etc.
- Training will be given by experienced Faculty.
- There will be no time limit.
- Many websites provide Online Best Training along with Certification.
- Choose the best and genuine website and get all the details before joining the course
Investment Banking Courses Abroad:
Even in Abroad, there is a demand for Investment Banking Courses. There are a number of Institutes and Universities which offer Banking Courses. Go Through the official sites and get info before enrolling.
Jobs & Salary
The salary and pay scale vary but it would be around $71,500. The salary offered increases based on the experience of the candidate. There are various job profiles for those who has completed various courses.
- Portfolio Managers
This is the complete article regarding Investment Banking Course Details. Go Through the article to get the required information. The updates which are missing will be updated very soon. Stay connected for more updates and bookmark Our site.,