SAP: Are you a student who wants keep you different and try to settle in different career? Then SAP course places you in the good position. SAP means Systems, Applications, Products in data processing. This is well-known for its Enterprise Resource Planning and data management programs. Many candidates are showing interest to do this course and Most of them want to know details about this SAP Course Details and get certification for a better career.
|Useful Links From This Website
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers
Certification – Details
The SAP is nothing but “Systems, applications & products in Data Processing”. Most of the people want to know about SAP Course details which is a very useful certification for a better career. In this posting you will come to know that “what is this SAP course is about, SAP software, About SAP certification, SAP courses in India ” etc. This SAP definition is for the ERP software and name for the concerned company also.
The SAP Full Form is “Systems, applications & products in Data Processing”
Origin of SAP
SAP means a German multinational software company. It makes the enterprise software to manage business operations this German multinational software company makes SAP. These enterprise software’s are also known as ERP.
Let know “What is ERP?” ERP is software used in the businesses to automate many tasks. ERP’s are the set of important tools which are used to handle the business processes like inventory management, human resources management, Sale management, Customer relationship management etc.
- Candidates should have no gaps in their education (in between 10th, 12th and graduation)
- Candidates should not have more than a 1-year gap in their professional career.
- Candidate should not have passed his/her 10th before 2006
- MBA/ PG in Management with 1-5 years of experience with SAP End User knowledge, working in FMCG with the max salary of 6LPA.
- BE (Mechanical / Production) with 2-5 years of experience with the max salary of 6LPA.
- Computer Engineers, MCA / BCA/ MCS/ BSc. Computer Science with 0-3 years programming experience.
Why is SAP important?
In data processing, SAP is a short form for Systems, Applications, and Products. Most of the companies considered that SAP solution has the extremely vital factor for their businesses. Many companies widely use the SAP system for daily operations and reporting. … SAP brings systems, modern and extremely efficient.
- SAP Certification is an exam conducted by SAP AG, it is increasingly becoming one of the important for the career of employees.
- Across the world, this SAP entertains hiring not just in regional prospects.
- In various functional fields, SAP is a globally recognized business platform. Which includes Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO) & Material Management (MM).
- In both production facilities are managerial workplaces, with companies coming up with a wide spectrum of SAP facilitated modules this SAP Certification is having the most demand.
SAP certification is divided into 2 types of courses
|One being more functional
|The other being more technical
SAP courses in India
In fact, training is available in Institutes held over SAP Courses in India are as follows.
SAP training can take many forms and among the various modules offered on SAP.
- Technical Grade SAP Modules
- ABAP (Mainly programming using ABAP. Having programming knowledge is good.)
- BASIS etc.
- Functional Grade
- SAP Modules SD (Sales & Distribution)
- FICO (Finance &Controlling)
- MM (Material Management)
- CRM (Customer Relation Management)
- PP (Production &Planning)
- SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- HRM (Human Resources Management)
- SD with CIN etc.
Sap Training courses in India
The below are some of the lists of Institutes for SAP Training Courses in India. To know more about SAP Course Details in a particular institute you can know by contact directly.
- INFINITI Consulting, Hyderabad
- Path Reminder Software Solutions Hyderabad
- Soft Learn Technologies Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- SAP Authorized Training Centre Hyderabad, Atos India Pvt LTD
- SAP India Private Limited, Mumbai
- Sky Info Technologies Pvt Ltd Unisoft India
SAP course fees may vary between 30,000 to 2lakhs and also depends on the institution if authorized one the course fee may high. Certification will be charged separately.
8 months to 12 months is the full-time SAP course duration for a particular candidate.