Tally Course Details: Tally is an accounting related course which is very much useful for calculations in small and mid-level business forums. Here in this posting we are let you know about Tally course details, eligibility, fee, colleges, duration and etc. We can say that Tally is popularly known as an accounting software for small and medium businesses. Tally is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Know all the Tally Course Details from this posting and get an idea.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Tally Course Details
|Eligibility & Requirement||10+2 or equivalent|
|Fee Offered||Rs.3,000 to Rs.6,000|
|Starting salary offered||12,000/- to 15,000/- PM|
|Advance Courses||Diploma in Tally|
|Similar Courses||PGDCA, DTP|
|Employment opportunities||Banking Sector, MNC Companies.|
Minimum of 10+2 is needed to learn this particular tally course. Minimum knowledge of Business Management. Because this course in practice we use in business forums. The main subject of tally course is Commerce.
3,000/- to 6,000/- per month is the minimum fee for this tally course.
Tally Course Duration
This Tally course is a 3 Months certified durable course. Initially, students will learn the basics of the Tally for nearly a month and rest of the time they will learn the advanced features like VAT, TDS, Service Tax Payroll and etc.
Concepts in Tally
|Cost category and cost center||Fundamental of Accounting|
|Creating of Godown, Stock Maintain||Budget, Price List|
|Accounting software||Features of company|
|VAT(Value Added Tax) Calculation and introduction||Profit and loss Account-Balance Sheet|
|How to modify company details||Meaning of accounting and company creation|
|Introduction of F-11 and F-12||Excise Duty|
|TDS(Tax Deducted Sources) Calculation and introduction||Ledger Account and Crating voucher|
Tally Software Syllabus
- The paper I -Principles of Accountancy
Subjects of Study
- Accounting: Definition-functions-Single Entry and double entry system of accounting- Accounting Equation-Types of accounts- rules of accounting-Accounting
- Preparation of Cashbook, Passbook, Preparation of BRS.
- Accounting Concepts-conventions-Phases of accounting: Journal, Ledger, Trial balance
- Manual accounting system -Meaning-advantages and limitations – Computerised accounting system -Accounting as a system
- Preparation of final statements of accounts
- Paper-2 Introduction to Tally
Subjects of Study
- Tally-origin- General Features- Accounting Features-Inventory feature- Starting TALLY- Startup screen component-Processing icons & Multilingual feature of TALLY-Quit TALLY
- Pre-defined groups in TALLY- Primary groups-sub groups- a creation of user-defined primary groups; display- alteration of groups-Ledger Accounts-creations, display, alteration, deletion
- Security Control- Meaning, need- creation, Display, alteration of security and TALLY Audit- features-conduct
- Company creation and creating, selecting, deleting, shutting a company and altering company details- changing data directory and auto selection of a company
- Tally vouchers-Meaning-Payment Vouchers-Receipt vouchers-entering, deleting, canceling, printing a voucher- Post-dated vouchers
- Paper-3 Financial Tally
Subjects of Study
- Preparation of Trial Balance- Preparation of Profit & Loss account – Balance sheet
- Receivables and Payable management- Meaning- activating bill wise details-sales entries, purchases entries, Purchases Returns, Sales returns -Receipt, payment entries- Display and printing of outstanding printing reminder letters- printing confirmation
- Budget-Budgetary Control- Meaning – Creation of Budgets-Group Budgets-Budget ledgers- Alteration of budgets-deletion of budgets
- Cost, Cost center, Cost categories- Meaning- creation, display, alteration of cost categories and cost centers- allocation of transactions to cost centers-voucher entry using voucher class and cost center class
- Interest -Simple, Compound interest calculation- setting up ledger master- Interest report- Voucher classes and ledger for interest entry- Bill wise interest calculations.
- Paper-4 Taxation in Tally
Subjects of Study:
- VAT- meaning-VAT in India-Advantages over Sales Tax-VAT documents and records- Types of dealers-Company creation-suppliers, customers, purchases, sales, stock, tax ledger creation-VAT Composition reports- VAT composition computation-VAT Return payment.
- >Service Tax -Taxable services- activating service tax -ledger creation-payment of service Tax-ST Reports-Excise duty-features-Accounting and inventory masters for excise- sales invoice with excise-creation of excise ledger- voucher types-excise invoice printing.
- CST-Meaning-definition-objects- Interstate Trade- Rates of CST -CST features in TALLY- payment entries – adjustment entries.
- Fringe Benefit Tax- Meaning -Payment, return and assessment- activating FBT in TALLT- FBT ledger creation- FBT Computation – Report
- TDS- meaning -Payment, certificate, returns- Activating TDS- ledger creation- voucher entry-Payment entry-outstanding tax report-TDS Computation-TDS
Tally Syllabus for Specialising courses
Colleges and Institutes
- Madhya Pradesh
Job Opportunities for Tally Course
- Accountant Assistant
- Quality Head
- Sales Manager
- Business Associate
- Insurance Acquisition manager
- Sales executives
- Regional Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Sales Executives
- Insurance Associate
- Retail Insurance Head
- Diploma in TALLY
Diploma in Tally Software Employment Areas
- Educational Institutes
- Banking Sector
- Insurance Companies
- Sales/Marketing Companies
Diploma in Tally Software Colleges
- Ahimsa Women Polytechnic College, New Delhi
- EMG Yadava Women’s College, Madurai
- Asian Workers Development Institute-AWDI, Rourkela.
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
- The Institute of Computer Accounts, Mumbai
- Rama Krishna College, Gwalior
The salary for Tally People
A TALLY certified holder can earn 12,000/- to 15,000/- per month.
- Tally Operator
- Accounts Executive
- Tally Accounts Manager
- Tally Junior Accountant
- Service Coordinate with Tally
- Tax Accountant
- Accounting Assistant
- Supervisory Accountant