About JAC TET: Jharkhand TET (Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test) is the state level entrance examination which is yearly conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi. This is teaching test which is very useful for those candidates who have dreaming to become a Teacher in Jharkhand State. JTET Examination is conducting for teachers according to different subjects up to 3 levels which are Level-1 for Classes I to V (PRT), Level-II for Classes VI to VIII (TGT) and Level-III for classes IX –XII (PGT). Here we have shared all required Jharkhand TET Exam Details regarding Eligibility, JAC TET 2017 Exam Date, Application Procedures, Application Fee and Important dates as per the official Jharkhand TET Exam Notification.
|Useful Links From This Website
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers
- 1 Jharkhand TET Exam Details
- 2 JAC TET Eligibility and Qualification:
- 3 JAC TET Application Fee:
- 4 How to fill JAC TET Application Form
- 5 JAC TET Selection Procedure
- 6 JAC TET Syllabus
- 7 JAC TET Exam Pattern:
- 8 JTET Exam Cut off (or) Qualifying Marks:
- 9 Jharkhand TET Exam Admit Card:
- 10 Jharkhand TET Answer Key
- 11 JAC TET Results
- 12 State Wise TET Exam Details
Jharkhand TET Exam Details
If you are interested in starting your career as Teacher in Jharkhand State then you can go through Jharkhand TET Exam Details provided below on this page. Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test conducted for the interested candidates to apply for JAC TET Application Form 2016. For More Info Regarding the JTET Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Model Papers etc please refer official website i.e. www.jac.nic.in.
JAC TET Eligibility and Qualification:
- For PRT: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) from recognized Board
- For TGT: B.Ed from recognized University
- For PGT: Post Graduation with B.Ed
JAC TET Application Fee:
Candidates should pay the application fee to apply for JAC TET 2017
|For Paper I or II
|For Both Paper I & II
How to fill JAC TET Application Form
- To fill the JAC TET Application Form 2017 candidates need to visit the official web portal i.e. www.jac.nic.in.
- On the home page applicants will have access to the Jharkhand TET Apply Online.
- Hit on the appropriate link.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Save the Registration id and Password
- Finally take a printout copy of filled online application form for future use.
JAC TET Selection Procedure
Candidates those who want to selection in the JAC TET 2017, they must have passed in written examination.
JAC TET Syllabus
Now candidates can get JAC TET Syllabus in Hindi & English pdf as well as JTET Exam Model Question Paper and previous year question papers from the links provided bottom of this page. Take the help of reference books and study with your level best. Here we update the latest books and all other study material for applicants ease.
JAC TET Exam Pattern:
Jharkhand TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- Paper I will be Objective Type
- JAC TET Exam will be organized of 150 Marks
- Total of 150 Questions
- Each Question will carry one Mark
- No negative marking in this exam
|No. of Questions
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|Language I(Hindi/English )
Urdu/English for Urdu Teacher)
|Language II ( Regional Language)
Jharkhand TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- Paper II will be conducted for those students who are suitable for higher level School.
- It is also objective type
|No. of Questions
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)
|Language I (compulsory) (Hindi/English
|Language II (compulsory) Regional Language
|For Mathematics and Science teacher
|For Social Science teacher
JTET Exam Cut off (or) Qualifying Marks:
Candidates scoring the minimum JTET Exam Cut off marks shall be given the valid score card. This JAC TET Score Card is valid for 7 years from the date of the result release.
Jharkhand TET Exam Admit Card:
JAC Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted by the Department of School Education Board, Jharkhand. For attending the JAC TET 2017 Exam, admit card is must. All Candidates can download their Jharkhand TET Exam Admit Card form Official web site @ www.jac.nic.in. The Jharkhand Academic Council will be release admit Card/hall ticket before the 15 days of the Jharkhand TET Exam Date.
Jharkhand TET Answer Key
The Jharkhand TET Answer Key plays a major role to measure candidate performance. The official solution sheet for JAC TET 2017 Exam has been released within one week. The official ans key is published by Jharkhand Academic Council at www.jac.nic.in.
JAC TET Results
Actually the Jharkhand Academic Council has not yet announced the JAC TET Results declaration date. Whenever the officials release the result we will update here. You can also check their Jharkhand TET Exam Result by Name Wise or Roll Number Wise. Any further Jharkhand TET Exam Details you stay connected with us.
State Wise TET Exam Details
For all Teacher Eligibility Test details you can visit the below given table:
|AP TET (Andhra Pradesh)
|HP TET (Himachal Pradesh)
|Jharkhand TET(JAC TET)
|J & K TET (Jammu Kashmir)
|TN TET (Tamil Nadu)
|UP TET (Uttar Pradesh)
|MP TET (Madhya Pradesh)
|WBTET (West Bengal)
For fresh updates related to any entrance examination as well as competitive examination please book mark our site @ www.aiming.in. Share this valuable information to your beloved friends and make their aiming career brighter.