About JK TET: Jammu Kashmir Teacher Eligibility Test (JKTET) is for those who want to be teacher in class I – VIII, Class IX – X. JK TET 2017 will be conduct by Department of School Education, Government of Jammu Kashmir. JK TET Eligibility Criteria and Qualification, fee, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, exam results and all Jammu Kashmir TET Exam Details will be shared in this post. If you are eligible to write the Jammu & Kashmir TET Examination then you can apply for this test before the due date.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Jammu Kashmir TET Exam Details
- 1 Jammu Kashmir TET Exam Details
- 2 JK TET Eligibility and Qualification
- 3 How to fill J&K TET Application Form
- 4 Application Fee for JKTET 2017
- 5 Jammu & Kashmir TET Selection Procedure
- 6 Jammu Kashmir TET Syllabus
- 7 JK TET Exam Pattern:
- 8 JK TET Exam Cutoff (or) Qualifying Marks & Validity
- 9 JK TET Admit Card
- 10 JK TET Results
- 11 State Wise TET Exam Details
The full form of JKTET is Jammu Kashmir Teacher Eligibility Test. It is an important entrance examination organized by the board of Jammu & Kashmir and it is scheduled according to J&K Govt rules and regulations. Selected aspirants are appointed as primary Level Teacher (Class 1- 5) and upper primary levels of teachers (Class 6 – 8) in approved schools of Jammu and Kashmir State. Every year and also like this year Jammu & Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE) is announcing the JKTET Notification on its official website www.jkbose.co.in. Hope you got all Jammu Kashmir TET Exam Details from here. If you have any doubt please check the official notification.
JK TET Eligibility and Qualification
For Classes I – V: Candidate must complete Senior Secondary with 50% marks & Diploma/Bachelor in Elementary Education Course or Equivalent qualification.
For Classes VI – VIII: Applicants must be completed 12th class with 50% & bachelor In Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/ B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ Graduate or equivalent with Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) course.
How to fill J&K TET Application Form
- Candidates log on to official website of Department of School Education, Jammu Kashmir i.e. jkbose.co.in
- Click on JK TET Notification and read it carefully. If eligible
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and then fill up online application form
- Pay online application fee as per category
- Attach all documents along with photo & Signature.
- Click on submit button
- Take the print copy of filled form for future use.
Application Fee for JKTET 2017
General Category applicants will need to pay application fee of Rs. 800/- and OBC candidate will pay Rs 500/- and SC/ ST/ PWD applicants will pay Rs 400/- through online mode.
See: Demand Draft (DD) Details
Jammu & Kashmir TET Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected based on the obtained marks in the written examination conduct by the J&k State board of Education.
Jammu Kashmir TET Syllabus
Those who are planning to attend for JKTET Examination they must have precise knowledge of Jammu Kashmir TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Jammu and Kashmir TET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below. Also JAKBOPEE JK-TET Model Question Papers will be updated here for the convenience of applicants.
JK TET Exam Pattern:
- Multiple choice type questions will be asked in the JK TET Exam
- Each question will carry one mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
- There will be two papers in the exam Paper I and paper II in which 150 Questions will be asked
- Candidates have to complete the exam in 1 and half duration.
|Paper||Topics||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
JK TET Exam Cutoff (or) Qualifying Marks & Validity
- JK TET Exam Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks which the candidates will have to score both in Paper I & II.
- A candidate who scores 60% or more in the JKTET examination will be considered as Jammu Kashmir TET pass.
- As per the norms, JK TET Certificate shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the J&K TET Exam Date.
JK TET Admit Card
Candidates must have to download the JK TET Admit Card before going to give the Jammu and Kashmir TET 2017. JKTET Hall Ticket will be available before few weeks of the examination. On admit card provided the Jammu Kashmir TET Exam Details like venue, date, time etc. J&K TET Exam Date will be soon updated here.
JK TET Results
Jammu & Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE) will soon release the JK Teachers Eligibility Test Result on its official website www.jkbose.co.in. The candidates who are appeared for this Jammu and Kashmir Teachers Eligibility Test (JKTET) check their JK TET Results from the below provided link. Jammu Kashmir TET Exam Details or updates please stay on this portal daily.
State Wise TET Exam Details
For all Teacher Eligibility Test details you can visit the below given table:
|AP TET (Andhra Pradesh)||Meghalaya TET|
|Assam TET||Maha TET|
|Bihar TET||Nagaland TET|
|Goa TET||Orissa TET|
|Gujarat TET||Punjab TET|
|HTET (Haryana)||Rajasthan TET|
|HP TET (Himachal Pradesh)||Sikkim TET|
|Jharkhand TET(JAC TET)||Tripura TET|
|J & K TET (Jammu Kashmir)||TN TET (Tamil Nadu)|
|Kerala TET||Telangana TET|
|Karnataka TET||UP TET (Uttar Pradesh)|
|MP TET (Madhya Pradesh)||UTET (Uttarakhand)|
|Manipur TET||WBTET (West Bengal)|
Also See: CTET Exam Details, TET Exam Details
For fresh updates related to any entrance examination as well as competitive examination please book mark our site @ www.aiming.in. Share this valuable information to your beloved friends and make their aiming career brighter.