About CTET: The full form of CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. C.T.E.T Exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi. It has been organizing CTET Examination twice a year, usually in the months of February and September. Before going to fill CBSE CTET Application Form 2017 candidates need to check the eligibility norms. Aspirants who want to apply for Primary School Teacher (Class I-V), they should have Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and those who want to apply for Elementary School Teacher (Class VI-VIII), they should have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks. Refer official notification for complete CTET Exam Details regarding age limit and relaxation rules for SC, ST, OBC, PH and other category candidates.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
CTET Exam Details
- 1 CTET Exam Details
- 2 CTET February Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 3 CTET September Notification:
- 4 How to fill CBSE CTET Application Form 2017
- 5 CTET Application Fee
- 6 CTET Selection Procedure
- 7 Validity Period of CTET
- 8 CTET Exam Date
- 9 CTET Syllabus
- 10 CTET Exam Pattern
- 11 CTET Exam Model Question Papers
- 12 CTET Exam Cutoff or Qualifying Marks:
- 13 CTET 2017 Admit Card
- 14 CTET Result
- 15 If you want complete State Wise TET Exam Details Please click on below provided links:
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by Central Government. If you are looking for CTET Exam Details keep in connect with us. All the useful information about CTET Entrance Exam Notification like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, salary scale, dates etc are provided on our website. So, you can check the CTET Examination details from here as well as official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET February Exam Eligibility Criteria
As per the CTET February Notification, there are different types of qualifications which a candidate can possess in order to become a teacher of Class I to V.
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Qualification for Class VI to VIII:
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed).
CTET September Notification:
Get complete information about CTET September Notification from here. Now Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ready to release CTET February Notification to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. CTET is a central level examination which is being conducted each year for short listing the applicants for the post of Teacher in Primary & Secondary Schools. Candidates those who are interested in becoming a teacher in central government schools can use this opportunity without fail. If you interested to fill the registration form please read the below provided instructions carefully.
How to fill CBSE CTET Application Form 2017
- In order to fill the CBSE CTET Application Form 2017 candidates need to visit the official web portal @ www.ctet.nic.in.
- On the home page applicants will have access to the CTET Apply Online.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- The candidates need to fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Then upload the passport size photograph and signature & required documents for the completion of registration, so the aspirants need to keep them in scanned copies.
- After that once check the filled form before click on submit button
- At last take a printout copy of the duly filled online application form for future use.
CTET Application Fee
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 600/- for one paper and Rs 1000/- for both paper I and paper II.
- SC/ST/Differently-abled category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 300/- for one paper and Rs 500/- for both paper I and paper II.
CTET Selection Procedure
Aspirants who have applied for the CTET Entrance Exam Notification, they will be selected based on their performance in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Validity Period of CTET
The Validity Period of Central Teacher Eligibility Test qualifying certificate for appointment will be 7 years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
CTET Exam Date
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published CTET Exam Date & time for both February and September. The Schedule of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (C.T.E.T) Online Entrance Examination is as given below. The Paper I will be held in the morning session and Paper II will be held in Evening Session. Scroll down the page for complete CTET Exam Details.
Here we provided you with detailed subject wise CTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern for upcoming CBSE CTET 2017 Examination. The Syllabus of Paper 1 is for the Primary Stage and Syllabus of Paper 2 is for the Elementary Stage Applicants. Candidates who want to be a part of exam please check official website of ctet.nic.in for CTET Exam Syllabus. Also you can check the subject wise/topic wise syllabus from the below provided link.
CTET Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers of CTET Exam.
- Paper-I is for teach I to V classes.
- Paper-II is for teach VI to VIII classes.
- Candidates who want to teach class 1 to 8 will have to appear for Paper-I & II.
- CTET exam will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Each question will carry one mark
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Question paper of CTET will be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
CTET Paper I Exam Pattern
|Sections||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||2 1/2 hrs.|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
CTET Paper II Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||2 1/2 hrs.|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science (For mathematics & Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies/Social Science (For Social Studies/Social Science teacher)||60||60|
CTET Exam Model Question Papers
CTET Exam Model Question Papers will help participants to understand the Exam Pattern, Types of Questions asked in the test, Level of Difficulty, mark distribution etc. Solving the CTET Sample Papers will permit the candidates to perform well in the CTET 2017 Exam. So, all applicants please collect the previous year question papers and solve it. Continuous solving of Old Year Question Paper will improve the accuracy and speed level and also it will help you at the time of examination.
CTET Exam Cutoff or Qualifying Marks:
- Below we have provided the expected CTET Exam Cutoff marks according to your category (General/SC/ST/OBC etc).
- CTET Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks which the candidates will have to score both in Paper I & II.
- The minimum qualifying marks of CTET is 60 %.
CTET 2017 Admit Card
CTET 2017 Admit Card will be available for download on its official website www.ctet.nic.in. The board will be conducting the examination on scheduled dates at various centers. The hall ticket is important because it has your register number, address of the test center, and the date and time of CTET Exam. No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid Admit Card. So, it must be preserved and produced at the time of exam and result.
CTET Admit Card – Click Here
By seeing the CTET Result, candidate know how much they score and what was their performance. CTET Feb 2017 Results will be made based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. So, all the applicants can check their CTET Results by using roll number/register number and date of birth/password. Here we are providing the direct access link to check their CBSE CTET Sep Result in very little time.
AP TET (Andhra Pradesh)
HP TET (Himachal Pradesh)
Jharkhand TET(JAC TET)
J & K TET (Jammu Kashmir)
TN TET (Tamil Nadu)
UP TET (Uttar Pradesh)
MP TET (Madhya Pradesh)
WBTET (West Bengal)
Also See: TET Exam Details
For fresh updates related to any entrance examination as well as competitive examination please book mark our site @ www.aiming.in. Share this valuable information to your beloved friends and make their aiming career brighter.