About BBI Course: BBI is generally abbreviated as Bachelors in Banking & Insurance and B.Com in Banking & Insurance. It is a course related to the field of Commerce. The objective of the course is to create trained professionals who are capable of handling financial activities that are related to banking and insurance.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The course helps to study the operational aspects of Banking, Insurance and other financial sectors. The candidates obtain an entry level training to handle various technologies that are employed in the field of Banking and Insurance sectors.
Under this course, the candidate gets theoretical and practical knowledge of various aspects in Banking and other financial sectors. Let’s look at the scope of BBI Course.
BBI Course Scope
Content In This Article
Financial Institutions like Stock Markets, Banking, and Insurance organization play an important role in economic development of the country. The course provides training for the understanding of fundamentals of economic, finance and commercial accounting and provides various employment opportunities under Banking, Insurance, and various financial sectors.
The course provides knowledge of principles and practices that are to be followed in the banking industry. The course also provides knowledge regarding various laws governed under banking, insurance, and financial institutions.
Complete BBI Course Details
Bachelors in Banking and Insurance course comprises of following details
BBI Course Syllabus
BBI Syllabus consists of various aspects relating to both banking and insurance in 6 semesters. Let’s look at the syllabus of Bachelors in Banking & Insurance.
- Principles & practice of Banking 1
- Financial Accounting 1
- Principles of Insurance Physical Education
- Business Management
- Value Education
- English 1
- Hindi 1
- Principles & practice of Banking 2
- Financial Accounting 2
- Financial Accounting 2
- Insurance Law & Practice
- Environmental Studies
- Financial Mathematics
- English 2
- Hindi 2
- Legal Regulatory Aspects of Banking 1
- Company Accounts 1
- Workshop of Numerical Skills
- Financial Management
- Non-Major Elective
- Business Economics
- Campus Recruitment Training 1
- Legal Regulatory Aspects of Banking 2
- Company Accounts 2
- E-Commerce & E-Business
- Services Marketing
- Workshop on Reasoning Skills, Non-Major Elective
- Institutional Training
- Campus Recruitment Training 2
- Business Environment
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Statistics
- Income Tax
- Campus Recruitment Training 3
The duration of BBI course is 3 consecutive years with 6 semesters.
The eligibility criteria of the course are 12th under any recognized Board with Arts and Commerce as their basic stream.
The fee for Bachelors in Banking & Insurance may be Rs.20, 000/- per each semester and may vary according to the organization.
Colleges for BBI
There are various colleges providing Bachelors in Banking & Insurance in different states in India. Let’s make a look over them.
Colleges for BBI in Delhi
There are various colleges providing Bachelors in Banking and Insurance course in Delhi.
- Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance
- National Law School of National University
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology
- Vidya Institute of Technology & Management
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- B.S. Group of Institutions etc.
BBI Colleges in Mumbai
The colleges hiring Bachelors of Banking & Insurance course are as follows:
- Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts Science & Commerce
- MK Sanghvi College of Commerce & Economics
- KES Degree College of Commerce & Economics
- Rizvi College of Arts Science & Commerce
- Tolani College of Commerce etc.
Career with BBI
The career prospects under Bachelor of Banking & Insurance Course are as follows:
BBI course comprises of jobs types like:
- Assistant Accountant
- Financial Advisors
- Security Analyst
- Insurance Agent
- Internal Auditor
- Sales Managers
- Loan Officers
- Treasurers Etc.
The salary packages for the employees who pursue BBI course may range between Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.60, 000/- per month.