EamcetExamDetails: EAMCET Full form is Engineering And Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) which is conducted by Government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana separately for admissions to courses into Universities and private colleges in their respective states. You can see the list of engineering colleges in andhre padesh in our previous post. If you want to download the information about Eamcet Exam Details pdf file see the instructions at the end of this post.
EAMCET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Content In This Article
The candidates who are willing to apply for EAMCET 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria which are stated below. Also see: AMIE Course Details, Top 50 Engineering Colleges in India, Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- General eligibility: Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana states.
- For B.Tech, B.Sc, Pharmacy courses: Candidates should be passed or appearing 12th or its equivalent with mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
- Final year diploma Candidates are also eligible to apply.
- For BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses: Candidates must have passed or appearing 12th or its equivalent with chemistry, physics, zoology and botany subjects.
- Age limit: Minimum: 17 years as on 31st December.
EAMCET offers many courses for the eligible and qualified students. The list of courses offered by EAMCET is mentioned here.
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology (FST))
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA and BM))
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)
Eamcet Application Form:
Eamcet 2017 application form will be available in the official website from February 2017. Applying for the exam can be done only through Online. For Online Application Candidates have to fill the application form and then the exam fee through AP Online / TS Online / Credit Card / Debit card.
EAMCET EXAM FEE:
The Application Fee for Engineering and medical is 250/-
Candidates willing to appear both can pay 500/-
Important Dates OF EAMCET EXAMINATION:
The Important dates of EAMCET 2017 are.
- Online Application will be available from: March first week 2017.
- Last date for submission of online application: April Second week 2017.
- Final date for acceptance of EAMCET 2017 Application with late fee.
Late fee details:
- 500/-: Third week of April 2017
- 1000/-: Fourth week of April 2017
- 5000/-: First week of May 2017
- 10,000/-: First week of May 2017
Application form downloads starts from: First week of May 2017
Exam Date: Second week of May 2017
Result date: First week of June 2107
Counselling date: third week of June 2017
Eamcet Exam Admit Card Download: Admit card for EAMCET 2017 will be available in the official website from first week of May 2017. Candidates who have applied can download Application form and Admit card. Carrying Admit card is mandatory to attend the exam.
Results: Results will be announced in the website on first week of June 2017.
Eamcet Counselling Details: Those who are qualified in EAMCET 2017 are eligible to attend counselling. EAMCET Counselling 2017 is an online process which is conducted in 3 stages which includes certificate verification, options entry and allotment of seats.
You can save this information about eamcet exam details in pdf format by pressing ctrl+p on your keyboard and select the save as pdf file option. Also share this valuable information with your friends and help them to know the E.A.M.C.E.T Examination details.