BATHM standards for Bachelor of Science in Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management course. This article providing the details of BATHM or Bachelor of Science in Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management course, eligibility criteria, duration, BATHM Course syllabus, admission process, fee structures, top colleges, career prospects and job types etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
BATHM Course Details
Content In This Article
B.Sc. in Airlines, Truism and Hospitality Management is under graduation level aviation and hospitality management course. This course is mainly deals with the tourism, hospitality management and aviation management.
In this course the students will learn about work setups, customer care, general management operations etc.
The duration to complete this course is three years and divided into six semesters. Each semester time period is nearly six months. This time period may vary from one educational institute/college to another.
To pursue this course one should complete their 12th examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
BATHM Course Syllabus
Let’s view some important subjects of B.Sc.in Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management course.
- Basics of Tourism
- Customer Care & Interpersonal Skills I
- Basics of Management and Its Application
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Geography of Tourism – Part I
- Tourism Product and Services – Part I
- Tourism Management
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism Product and Services – Part II
- Geography of Tourism
- Tourism Industry Profile
- Geography of Tourism (World )
- Sustainable Tourism
- Front Office Operations
- Business Communication
- Dimensions of International Tourism
- Sales, Marketing & PR in Service Industry
- Automation in Tourism Industry, Airlines & Hospitality
- Airlines Management
- Housekeeping in Hospitality Operations
- Travel Agency & Tour Operations
- Total Quality Management
- Resort Management
- Tourism Policy in India
- Research Methodology & Management Decisions
- Destination Marketing & Management
- Conferences & Events Management
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Industrial training and project work
Usually most of the reputed colleges will provide direct admissions to the students and the merit score of the candidate will take into consideration while admission process.
The candidate must score 45-50% marks in 12th standard level.
The average fee for B.Sc. in BATHM Course is approximately Rs.2.50 Lakh to Rs.3 Lakh. This fee structure may vary from one college/university to another.
Top Colleges in India
- Annai Fathima College of Arts and Science, Madurai
- Rayat & Bahra Institute of Hotel Management, Mohali
- Apeejay Institute of Management (AIM), Jalandhar
- Airwing Academy, Trivandrum
- Chavara School of Tourism Studies, Kochi
- Goodwill College, Firozabad
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Bangalore
- NS Institute of Hotel Management and Airlines, Sonepat
- SNR Sons College, Coimbatore
- Institute of Hospitality and Management, Patiala
B.Sc. in Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management course is one of the best and promising career option for the interested candidates. There are mainly three industries are important recruiters of this bachelor course. They are:
In the government sector the candidates can work in many places such as Government Tourist Information Offices, Tourism Boards, Airlines, Government-run Hotels, Transportation, etc. In the private sector, they may work for Travel agencies, Travel Consultancies, Tour operators, Airlines, Hotels, Visa and travel document tourism firms, Resorts, Cruise lines , Airports, Travel and ticketing websites and Tourist information office, etc.
Some job types of BATHM candidates are given below.
- Tour Manager
- Travel Agent
- Information Assistant
- Lobby Manager
- Tour Guide
- Customer care Officer
- Tour Operator
- Front Office Receptionist
- Operations Manager