Usually the electronic science deals with the networking, Tele communication, software tester and network security etc. Electronic science is one of the fantastic field and there is a scope for wide range of good opportunities those who want to pursue this electronic science courses. Let’s read this article to get more information about Bachelor of Electronic Science courses details, duration, eligibility, syllabus, colleges and jobs etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
What is Electronic Science?
Content In This Article
- 1 What is Electronic Science?
- 2 Scope of Bachelor of Electronic Science
- 3 Bachelor Course of Electronic Science Details
- 4 Bachelor of Science in Electronics:
- 5 B.Sc. Electronics (Honors):
- 6 Benefits of B.Sc. Electronics Course:
- 7 Best B.Sc. Electronics Course offering Colleges in India:
- 8 Employment Areas:
- 9 Job Types Related to B.Sc. Electronics:
Electronic Science is a very accessible science which deals with the controlling electrical energy electrically. This electronic science refers to it is one of the physics branch which includes the emission and effects of electrons and with the use of electronic devices. In other side this science deals with the development and application of devices systems involving the flow of electrons in gaseous media, in semiconductors and in vacuum etc.
Scope of Bachelor of Electronic Science
Being a Bachelor of Electronic Science candidate you have lot of opportunities in government sector as well as private sector. After completion of bachelor courses of electronic science you can get good job offers mainly in Electronics Company. Apart from electronic companies you can work in many areas such as Indian defense, railway, civil services and so many private organizations recruit the graduates of electronic science.
Bachelor Course of Electronic Science Details
Bachelor of Science in Electronics:
B.Sc. Electronics or Bachelor of Science in Electronics is an undergraduate course of electronic science. This course introduces to the students about the fundamentals of electrical circuit such as vacuum tubes, integrated circuits, transistors etc.
Here we are providing you some important subjects of B.Sc. Electronics course prescribed by various universities and colleges.
First Year Subjects:
- Basic Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electronic Devices
- Fundamentals of Analogue and Digital System
Second Year Subjects:
- Microprocessors and Microcontroller
- Analogue Communication
- Semiconductor Devices and Applications
Third Year Subjects:
- Numerical Analysis and Programming in C
- Communication Electronics
- Radar, Television and Microwave Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
B.Sc. Electronics (Honors):
This course is one of the popular course of bachelor course of electronic science. B.Sc. Electronics (Honors) is the comprehensive study which provides the foundation on fundamentals of electronics.
View the important subjects of B.Sc. Electronics (Honors) course listed below.
- Network Analysis
- Electronics Practical I and II
- Semiconductor Devices
- Applied Quantum Machines
- Digital Electronics
- Numerical Techniques
- Analogue Electronics
- Electrical Machines
- Optics and Optical Electronics
- Fundamental of Programming Language
The duration of this bachelor course is three years and divided into six semesters.
One should complete their 10+2 with science stream subjects mathematics, physics and chemistry from a recognized board.
Some colleges/universities may conduct entrance examinations for admission of a candidate.
Benefits of B.Sc. Electronics Course:
- SC. Electronics course is one of the best bachelor course of electronic science compared with other courses of electronic science field.
- This bachelor course will useful to obtain a promising career in electronic industrial houses etc.
- Through this course the students can establish their career in this electronic science field.
Best B.Sc. Electronics Course offering Colleges in India:
Let’s see some best colleges who offering the B.Sc. in Electronics course in India.
- Aditya Degree College, Visakhapatnam
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Stella Maris College, Chennai
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Fergusson College, Pune
- ST.XAVIER’S College, Calcutta
- ST FRANCIS College for Women, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
- The Northcap University, Gurgaon
Here we mention some top employment areas of Bachelor of Electronic Science.
- Defense Electronics
- Atomic Energy Commission
- Civil Aviation Department
- Consumer Electronics and Communication Equipment Manufacturing Units
- IT Industry
- National Physical laboratories
- Educational Institutions
- Petrochemical Industry
- Power Electronics and Communication
- Steel Industry
- Tele Communication Industry
- Bharat Electronics and Communication Limited
- Project Management
Job Types Related to B.Sc. Electronics:
On completion of Bachelor of Electronic Science course the candidates can get number of job opportunities. Some job types are as follows.
- Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Electronics Technician
- Manufacturing Head
- Site Maintenance Technician
Most Popular and Related Articles: