ICWA Inter Syllabus: CIMA which is previously called ICWA now as CMA. There are some changes made into CMA Inter syllabus or ICWA inter syllabus 2017. See our recent post about ICWAI Syllabus for complete syllabus changesdetails. The institute of cost accountants of India made these changes in the CMA executive course syllabus. Recently The institute of cost accountants of India released a notification regarding ICWA Inter syllabus change. In that notification mentioned that names of inter and Final are changed to CMA Executive and CMA Professional Courses. So we have to call them as ICWAI executive or CMA Executive Course and ICWAI professional or CMA professional Course.
ICWA Inter Syllabus 2017 or CMA Executive Syllabus 2017
The First Examination under “ CMA New Syllabus 2016” shall be conducted in June 2017. The Last Examination under “ ICWAI Syllabus 2012” shall be conducted in December 2016
|Months||Based on syllabus|
|Icwa inter syllabus for December 2016||2012||2016|
|Icwa inter syllabus for June 2017||2012||2016|
|Icwa inter syllabus for Dec 2017||2016|
See the below ICWAI syllabus 2016 for CMA Executive. There are 4 modules they are:
The Icwa inter subjects are
- Financial Accounting
- Laws, Ethics & Governance
- Direct Tax & International Taxation
- Cost accounting and Financial management
- Operations Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Indirect Taxation
- Company Accounts and Audit
Training & Quality Assessment Test during CMA Executive Course
- Compulsory Computer Applications Training for 100 hours
- Three days of compulsory Communication & Soft Skills Training
- Web-based Centralized Quality Assessment Test to seek eligibility which is Mandatory Requirement to Qualify.
Highlights of ICWA Inter or Professional New Syllabus 2016-17
- Student choice to go ahead with the selected specialization subject or area.
- Student’s choice to appear in Module or Modules as per his opinion