About Java: Java is the most popular programming language. It is widely used by many software companies for the development of their projects. So, the interviewers check the candidate’s skills in Java programming language.
The candidates who are in preparation for the interviews need to prepare more and more number of Java Interview Questions and Answers for Experience.
Java Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
For experienced candidates the interview questions vary from those questions of the freshers. The questions go some deep compared to the fresher’s. For your convenience here we provide Top 10 Java Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced.
Top 10 Java Questions and Answers
- What are the major features of Java technology Architecture?
- Java Run Time Environment
- Java Virtual Machine
- Just in Time Compiler
- Java Tools
- Garbage Collector
2.What are the steps involved in Java Application Execution?
- Compiling Java Source Files into *.class file. (Byte Code)
- Loading class file into Java Run Time (JRE) using class loader
- Use Bytecode verifier to check for byte code specification
- Use Just In time Code Generator or Interpreter for byte code execution.
- Give some examples of Java API.
- applet – Applet class
- awt – Windows, buttons, mouse, etc.
- awt.image – image processing
- awt.peer – GUI toolkit
- io – System.out.print
- lang – length method for arrays; exceptions
- net – sockets
- util – System.getProperty
- What are Wrapper classes?
Java wrapper classes are the Object representation of eight primitive types in java. All the wrapper classes in java are immutable and final.
- What is abstraction?
Data Abstraction is the process of hiding unnecessary details, exposing relevant information of an object
- What is final keyword?
If a variable is declared as final, it’s value can’t be modified. If a method is declared as final, it can’t be overridden in the subclass. A class declared as final cannot be inherited.
- What is Regular expression?
Regular expressions or Java Regex is an API to search or manipulate string based on a certain pattern. It is supported by the java.util.regex API, which provides one interface and three classes.
8.Compare ArrayList vs LinkedList?
- ArrayList uses dynamic array to store the data, whereas the LinkedList uses a doubly linked list.
- Data manipulation is faster with LinkedList compared to the ArrayList.
- ArrayList can act only as a list, whereas the LinkedList can act as a list and a queue.
- What is the purpose of Collections class in util package?
The Collections class provides various methods to operate on collections and maps, synchronizing collection classes and making collection classes read-only.
10.What is an exception?
An exception can be defined as an event which disrupts the program execution flow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for Advanced and Core Java Interview Questions.
- What is immutable object? Can you write immutable object?
- What is the difference between creating String as new () and literal?
- What are the advantages of JVM?
- What is Java Run Time Environment?
- What is the difference between encapsulation and abstraction?
- What is superclass and subclass?
- How to identify starting method of a program?
- What are the different forms of assertion statements?
- What is a File Input Stream?
- What is an Enumeration interface and what are its methods?
- What isBufferedOutputStream and PrintStream?
- What are Reader and Writer classes?
- What is inter thread communication?
- In which package jdbcapi classes and interfaces are available?
- How do we load a driver in jdbc?