The below questions are the most commonly asked basic core java interview questions for freshers. Topic wise questions for freshers in core java are provided here.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
In the coming days, we will try to provide the core java interview questions pdf files for freshers to download free. Meanwhile you can print or save this page as PDF.
- Explain the features of java?
- Is Java Platform Independent?
- How java achieved platform independence?
- why is java secure?
- What is JVM?
- What is JRE?
- Is JVM platform Independent or Dependent?
- What is bytecode?
- what is source code?
- In which extension we have to save the bytecode?
- In which extension we have to save the source code?
Core Java Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers
The below core java interview questions are somewhat difficult than the above-asked questions. But these are also very basic level questions. Preparing all these questions from the basic concepts one day before the interview will help a lot to perform great at the Java Interview.
- What is an Array?
- What can we represent in an array object?
- from where array index will start?
- IS array representation classes present in Java API?
- Are there any ready-made methods support for array objects?
- How do we process array objects?
- Which type of elements can we represent in arrays?
- what are the categories in arrays?
- Explain primitive type arrays?
- Explain some concepts in Oops?
- what is object oriented programming?
|Java Interview Questions|
|Advanced Java Interview Questions|
Questions Related to Collections Topic
Collections are a very important topic in the core java syllabus. Without collections knowledge, we can’t process a large set of elements. Collections are very useful that arrays concept.
Learning all the collection classes methods is difficult but remembering the most commonly used methods will help a lot.
Below are the most commonly asked collections java interview questions and answers for freshers.
Please prepare arrays concepts before collections preparation for better understanding – Java Interview Questions.
- The difference between Collections and Arrays?
- What are List collections?
- What are Set collections?
- Which collections class is Legacy?
- Is Collections homogeneous are Heterogeneous?
- How can we process elements in collections?
- Is there any limit to a number of elements to be added to collections object?