Fashion Designing is one of the best paying industry today. With the extreme competition of the other fields, the scale of its scope and opportunities never drop down. Fashion design is an art applied to the designing of clothing and lifestyle accessories. It encompasses a vast field of studies in design, concept management, printing, design production management, fabric design, color mixing, Marketing and so on. Here we are providing Fashion Designing Career, Jobs, Salary and Fashion Designing Course Information.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Importance of Fashion Designing:
Content In This Article
Fashion designing involves the creation of new designs for garments and accessories to meet the needs of the people with the change of Trend. This course can cover wider areas of design in the field of jewellery, accessories, footwear, and luggage etc. Fashion designing is influenced by cultural and social attitudes. The Fashion designing industry is ever growing a field of economy and its growth is the proof of the ever expanding opportunities in the fashion industry.
Duration of Fashion Designing Course:
B.Sc. Fashion Designing is a three years duration course. Fashion designing syllabus is divided into six semesters. This course is job oriented course when compare with the other fields.
- The Candidates should complete their 10+2 with Science stream.
- Any person should also need to go an aptitude test to seek admission for the course.
- It is compulsory that the Candidates should complete their intermediate with 50 percent marks.
Syllabus of the course:
Semester 1: Essential and Applied language Skills
- Design Concept
- Basic Textiles
- Elements of Design
- Fashion model Drawing
Semester 2: Computer Applications
- Introduction to Fashion
- Fabric Manufacturing
- Textile Craft
- Material studies
Semester 3: Environmental Studies
- Indian Textiles
- Dyeing & Painting
- Fashion Illustration
Semester 4: Fashion Marketing
- World Custom Advance Fashion Illustration
- Advance Fashion Illustration
- Home Textiles
- Pattern and Construction making
Semester 5: Fashion Retailing
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Accessories
- Line Development
Semester 6: Garment Machinery
- Quality control & Production
- Draping & Grading
- Fashion Research
Some of the Top Fashion Designing Institutes are given below with their fee structure:
- National Institute of Fashion Technology and the fee collected from you for the course is around 40,000 per semester.
- National Institute of Design and the fee for the course is around 1, 16,800 per annum.
- JagaNath Institute of Management Science and the fee will come to around 80,000 per annum.
- Satyam Fashion Institute and the fee will come to around 60,000 per annum.
- Fashioner Designer
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Ethnic Wear Designer
- Textile Engineer
- Beauty/ Fashion junior Editor
- Frontend Developer
- Backend Developer
- Accessory Designer
- Jewellery Designer
Fashion Designing Career:
The fashion designing career starts as a trainee designer after the completion of the courses and later the students can reach the high stage fashion industry with their talent. Creative mind with excellent talent in making sketches and choosing colours suitable for the need are important elements for the designers who want to reach the good position in the fashion field.