In the past, there are only limited courses introduced in the graduation. For each specialization, there may be two or three combinations and our elders went with them. So they don’t have any scope for studying the subjects with their combinations. But now, various types of courses with various combinations are introduced so that students may gain knowledge by selecting of the new courses with desired combinations. Various universities and educational institutions are providing these courses by observing the interests of the students. Now let’s see some of the BSc Mathematics Course with different combinations.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Content In This Article
As we all are aware that we have various branches of sciences dealing with various combinations after the development of technology. Recently mathematics was also added to this science groups as one of the combinations which would be helpful to some extent. Students who are interested in both mathematics and science can continue his combination in his graduate degree.
Combination of BSc Mathematics Course:
Some of the combination BSc Mathematics Course are as follows:
- Science groups with Commerce
- Commerce groups with Languages
- Languages with Computers
- Science groups with Computers
- Commerce groups with Computers
- Science groups with Mathematics etc.
Some of the combinations based on this group are as follows:
- B.Sc. Physics Honours
- B.Sc. Chemistry Honours
- B.Sc. Mathematics Honours
- B.Sc. Economics Honours
Subjects of this Course:
The subjects in this course are:
- Advanced Calculus
- Integral Calculus & Trigonometry
- Abstract Algebra
- Numerical Analysis etc.
The eligibility criteria for this course are as follows:
- One who completed 10+2
- One who has mathematics as one of his subjects
- One who has sciences as their basic stream
Duration of the course:
The duration for the course of B.Sc. Mathematics is completely three years.
Fee allocated for the course:
Fee for this course may be approximately between Rs.2,500/- to Rs.10,000/-.
There are some advanced courses related to B.Sc. Mathematics. They are:
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Phil. Mathematics
- Ph.D. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Honors with Mathematics etc.
Colleges for B.Sc. Mathematics:
Top colleges having the course B.Sc. Mathematics are
- Bapuji Vidya Kendram Degree College (BVKDC), Srikakulam
- Sri Chaitanya Degree College (SCDC), Vijayawada
- Vaagdevi College of Engineering (VCE), Warangal
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT), Hyderabad
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
Jobs after this Course:
Related jobs for this course are as follows:
- Research Programmer
- Stock Markets
- Professors & Lecturers
- Data Analysts etc
After completion of BSC Mathematics students will get good placements. The employment areas for the course are:
- MNC Companies
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Research Labs
- Rocket Launching Centres
- Railways etc.
The salary packages may vary according to the working areas. The basic salary package may be between Rs.2,00,000/- to Rs.5,00,000/-.
See List of Various UG Courses in India