About Russian: Russian is the official language in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and many small union territories. Russian belongs to family of Indo- European languages. Nearly 144 million people speak Russian in Russia and Belarus and territories. So it is very important to learn Russian for the candidates are interested to continue their further studies in those countries. The article include Russian Language Courses Details such as
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
- Eligibility criteria
- Types of Russian language courses
- Universities/ Institutes offering courses
- Learn Russian Online
Content In This Article
- Once the candidates have got fluency in the language, then they can think of becoming specialist in foreign language or translators.
- Departments like tourism, publishing houses and public relation firms recruit experts. The fluency in language brings many golden opportunities.
- Many public sector organizations like Embassies, Reserve Bank of India and Ministry of external affairs recruit candidates specialized in these foreign languages.
Russian Language Courses
Many courses are available for Russian language. They are
- Degree courses
- Diploma courses
- Certification courses
- Foreign courses
In order to pursue bachelor’s degree in any foreign language like Russian, the candidate must have passed class12 or its equivalent from the recognized board.
In order to pursue Master’s Degree in any foreign language like Russian, the candidate should be the graduate in the same language.
University/ Institutions offering under graduate Russianlanguage Degree courses:
- Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU – New Delhi offers B.A (Hons) in Russian.
- English Foreign Language University offers B.A (Hons) in Russian.
University/ institutions offering Certificate courses in Russian:
- Jamia Millia Islamia offers certificate course in Russian
- Punjab University also offers Certification course in Russian
- University of Mumbai offers certification in Russian
University/ institutions offering Diploma courses in Russian:
- Jamia Millia Islamia offers diploma in Russian language.
- Punjab University also offers diploma in Russian
- University of Mumbaidiploma in Russian.
University/ institutions offering Advanced Diploma courses:
- Jamia Millia Islamia offers advanced diploma in Russian language.
- Punjab University also offers advanced diploma in Russian
- University of Delhi Advanced diploma in Russian language.
Learning Russian Alphabet:
Here we provide the basic Russian Alphabets. Learning Alphabets is the primary stage in learning Russian.
Click the link to view the Russian alphabets chart
Learn Russian Online
- Learning Russian can also be done through Online. Many sites provide online classes and certifications. The topics that will be covered in the Online classes are
- Russian Alphabets
- Nouns Phrases
- Russian names
- Clothes etc
Best books to learn Russian:
Here in this article we provide the list of best books to learn Russian:
- Russian Stage One: Live from Russia: Volume 1
- Living Language Russian, Complete Edition: 3 Books, 9 CDs
- Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners
- Russian For Dummies
- The Everything Learning Russian Book with CD.
The best ways to learn Russian Language Courses in addition to class room training are interacting with speakers through skype, having some conversations, referring to number of books, practicing online tests etc.
|English Language Course||Russian Language Course|
|Foreign Language Course||Korean Language Course|
|Arabic Language Course|