MBA in Information Technology Scope: Studying an MBA in IT opens wide range of opportunities for you to work in Information Technology domain of different fields and booming technology firms of India. MBA in Information Technology has generated employment for over 20 million Indians directly as well as indirectly. Interested students view the details about MBA IT Colleges in India, Scope, Subjects, Syllabus, Course, Duration, Admissions, Fee, etc from here.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
About MBA in Information Technology
MBA in (Information Technology), is a Master’s Degree In Business Administration, which attracts students from a wide range of academic disciplines. MBA in IT program combines business courses with information systems policies & practices. It is designed to provide an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills as a business manager in the IT field.
- For UG Admissions: The candidate must be (10+2) passing from a recognized board/university. The duration for this program is mostly 3 years.
- For PG Admission: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university. The duration for this program is of 2 years.
- Students will have to take following exam such as Management Aptitude Test (MAT) or Common Admission Test (CAT) or Xaviers Admission Test (XAT) or ATMA Entrance Exam or State CET or College CET to get admission to MBA in Information Technology Course
MBA IT Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, UP
- Indian School of Business Gachibowl, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, (New Delhi)
MBA in IT Admissions:
To get Admissions in MBA Information Technology Colleges/Universities, One should appear for B Schools entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP etc.
MBA in IT Subjects:
An MBA in Information Technology Management program covers subjects like computer hardware, computer software’s assessment, algorithms, telecommunication etc.
MBA in Information Technology will cover the general management papers in 1st year of study and specialized IT papers in 2nd year are as follows
- I T in Business Management
- I T its Core Concepts and Issues
- System Development Project Management
- Information System Strategy
- Telecommunication Management
- IT Management Issues
- IT Risk and Management
- Development of Information System
- Project Management
Duration of MBA IT:
2 years (4 semesters or 6 trimesters) is the duration of MBA in Information Technology.
MBA Information Technology Course Fee
The fee should be Varies from 4 Lakh INR to 20 Lakh INR
Careers in MBA in Information Technology/Job Roles
After completing MBA in IT, you can choose best career are as follows:
- Information Manager Analyst.
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence.
- Management Information System Manager, AGM,DGM.
- SAP Support Manager.
- IT Vice President.
- IT Marketing.
Entry level IT Manager salary at about Rs. 5 lakhs, which is actually more than any other MBA specializations’ starting salary