About XAT Exam: The full form of XAT is Xavier Aptitude Test. XAT is a national level aptitude test organized by the Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI) for admission to flagship business management, personal management of industrial relations programs and general management programs. Candidates who are willing to make their careers in top business schools can refer the XAT Notification for detailed info about XAT Exam Details.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Students once look on the official site to check the XAT Eligibility to apply. Here on this page we provide the full information regarding this Xavier Aptitude Test Fee and registration process etc. Interested candidates can read the below article and get the XAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus. XLRI XAT Exam Date with preparation guide available at www.xlri.ac.in or xatonline.net.in.
What is XAT Exam Date?
Content In This Article
XLRI abbreviated as Xavier Labor Relations Institute. XLRI is India’s oldest Business Management School established on 1949. This management offers Business Management (BM), Personal Management of Industrial Relations (PMIR) programs and General Management Programs (PGDM-GM), and several executive educational programs. We know most of the candidates dream is to do their post graduation in top B-schools. Because the majority of the business schools are provide a comfortable study environment with the latest technologies. Every B-School offers the different programs such as:
- MBA Programs with various specialization.
- Master’s programs in International Business, Finance, Marketing & International Law, including twofold degree programs in International Business and Finance.
- Bachelor’s programs allowing students to join during the 1st and 3rd year of study.
- Professional programs in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting and Marketing and more.
- Short-courses and business seminars.
- Training programs in English.
XAT Exam Details of Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for this XAT Exam can check the eligibility criteria here.
- Candidate must be Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They have to completing their final examination before XLRI XAT Exam Date may also apply
- The students scoring less than 50% in their graduation are also suitable to appear in the exam, but they have to present their marks to the participating B-schools.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT)
Xavier Aptitude Test Fee
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- through any payment mode.
Mode of payment:
Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway.
Mode 2: Cash Payment.
Mode 3: Demand Draft.
- Visit the official website i.e. xatonline.net.in.
- Create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique ID and registration link.
- You need to create your Password.
- Select your Citizenship (Indian/ Foreign / NRI).
- If you are interested to apply, select the programme of your choice BM/HRM/GBM/GMP.
- Fill all basic required information.
- Provide your mailing address and permanent address.
- Enter your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards.
- Provide details of work experience starting from the latest job.
- Choose the XAT test city.
- Please upload your scanned digital photograph and signature less than 1 MB.
- Take a print out copy of application for future use.
XAT Exam Pattern:
- TXAT exam is divided into two parts.
- Part A is consists of Quantitative Ability, English Language Ability & Logical Reasoning and Decision Making. Duration of this section is 170 minutes. There is also negative marking of 0.25 marks for any wrong answer.
- Part B of the exam consists of Essay Writing and General Awareness. Duration of this section is 35 minutes. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Part A||170 minutes|
|· Quantitative Ability|
|· English and LR|
|· Decision Making|
|· Essay Writing|
|· General Awareness|
- Number of questions varies from year to year.
- Number of choices for each question is five.
XAT Previous Year Paper Pattern
|Paper||No. of Questions (Part A)||Marks|
See the syllabus in the following link.
XAT Exam Centers:
XAT Exam will be conducted in 47 cities across India and 2 International cities outside India.
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Top MBA colleges in India accepting XAT scores
Are you searching for XAT Colleges? Look here!! We provide the Top MBA colleges in India accepting XAT scores they are
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur.
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal.
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar.
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai.
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai.
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa.
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore.
- Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore.
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune.
- Amity Business School, Noida.
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore.
- SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin.
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar.
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparankundram.