ATMA Exam Details: The full form of ATMA is AIMS Test for Management Admissions. ATMA is a national-level computer-based management entrance exam. ATMA Exam is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for PGDM/ MBA/ MCA/ PGCM courses. ATMA scores are used for admission in various management programmes.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Detailed AIMS Test for Management Admissions application procedure is mentioned below. Candidates willing to appear for the exam can register through www.atmaaims.com. Before the form filling you need to check the ATMA Eligibility Criteria. ATMA Exam Dates will be available on its official website as well as our site whenever the notification release. Here you can also collect the ATMA Exam Papers, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern from below provided links.
About ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions):
Content In This Article
AIMS stands for Association of Indian Management Schools. The AIMS was established in the year 1988 as a registered society.
It is one of the largest business school organizations in India. AIMS is the nonprofit professional organization with a network of over 700 top management schools in the country. The AIMS has since developed into a powerful body of B-schools in the country with a membership of Institutes. And it is responsible for this ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) examination. Every year it conducts the national-level admission test for students who want to pursue their Post Graduation (PG) MBA Courses in Top B-schools in India. Students are required to visit the official website www.atmaaims.com for more information about ATMA Exam.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree or qualified in an equivalent examination under 10+2+3 schemes (any stream – B.A., B.Tech, B.Com, and B.Sc.) are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates who are in their final year of examination are also eligible for the exam.
- Candidate must secure a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, or in the equivalent degree. These aggregate marks may however vary for different management institutes or Universities.
- Students, who have previously applied for ATMA Exam can also apply.
ATMA Fee Structure:
ATMA provides you various modes for payment to register for the examination. The ATMA Fee is of Rs. 1050/-. Following are the modes of payment:
- Online payment using Debit/Credit Card.
- Payment through Fee Collection Centre.
- Purchase ATMA brochure through Fee Collection Centre.
- Bank Account Transfer.
List of Top 10 ATMA Colleges:
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai,
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Bangalore,
- National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune,
- Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune,
- National Institute of Integrated Learning and Management (NIILM), Delhi,
- Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA), Bangalore,
- Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai,
- International School of Business and Media (ISB&M), Pune,
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad,
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad.
ATMA Exam Pattern
- The test will comprise of 180 objective type questions spread over six sections to be answered
- Each objective type question will have four answers numbered 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Total time of test is 3 hrs
- Each correct answer marked will fetch the candidate with 1 mark and there will be no marks for the question left unanswered.
- For each incorrect answer marked, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks obtained.
- The questions cover Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal skills.
|Section||Topics related to||No. of Questions||Time allotted|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Minutes|
ATMA Exam Syllabus
We are providing the detailed information about this ATMA Exam Syllabus because many applicants are not aware. By downloading this ATMA Exam Pattern and Syllabus pdf from the official website at www.atmaaims.com it will make you more beneficiaries in scoring more marks.
Reference link for Syllabus:
ATMA is likely to be conducted at the following exam centres: Ahmadabad (Gandhi Nagar), Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Sangli
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No: 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple, Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082
Email: [email protected]