The Jai Narain Vyas University is one of the famous and best educational institutions after IGNOU in India. It also known as University of Jodhpur and located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It was established in 1962 and total four colleges of Jodhpur come under this university which are run by the state government of Rajasthan. JNVU received “A” grade ranking by NAAC in 2005 and maintained it for five years in whole Rajasthan.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur is the only residential university in Rajasthan, and it catering mainly to the needs of students of western Rajasthan.
Jnvu Jodhpur Courses:
Content In This Article
Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU) provides the education and research facilities to students around the Rajasthan. And it offers courses in various fields such as Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, Commerce & Business Management, Information Technology and Foreign Languages.
The JNV University provide courses in PhD, undergraduate, diploma, and certificate level courses. There are over, 30 undergraduate programs, 40 postgraduate programs 10 postgraduate diploma programs and 5 diploma and certificate courses for all the candidates those who want to study in the Jai Narain Vyas University.
Jnvu Jodhpur Admissions:
The candidates those who want to apply and new to the admission process are advised to fill the application then only they are going to be considered for the admission.
The admission process of the applicant is based on the abilities and skill of the candidate that need to have obtained high marks on the entrance examination.
Some of the factors are given below which the admission process is based on.
- The candidate can get admission with their merit score and the total number of seats also meets the requirements proposed by the Head of University.
- The average marks are counted to qualify the additional examination to estimate the merit in regards to additional candidates.
The merit list for Academic session is produced at the page of Jai Narain Vyas University if you want to get the information, then you can click on the given link. jnvuonline.in
JNVU Application Form
Jai Narain Vyas University provide annual exam application forms for undergraduate and postgraduate on online mode. Now the students who are study in 2017-18 session years they needed to fill up JNVU Exam form to participate in examinations.
And the students have to fill the exam form or application form before last date they need to submit exam form. The exam form is available on official website after official notification released we will also provide BA, Bsc, Bcom, MA, Msc, Mcom 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Exam Form at this page soon.
The application form or exam form can be available after going through the registration at the exact date. The application number will be there on the form.
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate courses
- The candidates those who want to admission into the under graduation courses should get 60% marks in the exam which is applicable to those residing in India.
- All the aspirants those we are pursuing the under graduation need to be get 50% which is applicable to the residents of Rajasthan.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Courses
- The candidates those who want to join in Post graduation courses should get 60% of marks to get admission.
- Those we are pursuing the Post graduation need to be get 60% which is applicable to the residents of Rajasthan.
The seats in the Jai Narain University, Jodhpur are reserved for the students under the management of the Government.
And they provided to the aspirants and 36% of the seats are available for women and 5% are there for categories as per its choices.
|Category Name||Reservation (%)|
Required Documents for Application Process
After getting admission in the Jai Narain Vyas University you need to upload submit major documents which are required at the time Application Process. The Required Documents are as follows.
- Online Fees deposit/Challan Copy
- Self-attested copies of UG Mark sheet
- Self-attested copies of PG Mark sheet
- Valid Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/SBC/ST
- Certificate from valid medical officer for PH
- Certificate from Magistrate for Kashmiri Migrants
We hope this information may useful for the candidates those who want to pursue in the Jai Narain Vyas University and lead to best career in future. Keep visit our site Aiming.in for getting more information about JNVU Jodhpur University and JNVU Exam Form, Admissions, Registration Process etc.