The Jai Narain Vyas University will go to release the JNVU Exam Form for all Under graduation& Post graduation Courses like BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MSC, MCOM 1st year, 2nd year, and final year soon. The Jai Narain Vyas University online Exam Form will be started In the Nov/Dec month for all RegularandPrivate Students.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
And all the aspirants can apply for JNVU Exam Form before last date. And more details regarding online form available on its official site. You can also check the JNVU Admission details here.
In this page we are providing the Step by Step Guide for JNVU Exam Form. Here you can also get the complete details for JNVU online exam form like – How to fill JNVU Online exam form, Procedure to fill online exam form etc.
JNVU Exam Details
Content In This Article
|Organization Name||Jai Narayan Vyas University|
|Name of Examination||BA, B.Sc., B.Com, MA, M.Sc., M.Com Annual Examination|
|Under Graduation Exam Form Date||N/A|
|Post-Graduation Exam Form Date||N/A|
|category||UG/PG Exam Form|
Every year The JNVU conducts various UG and PG Courses such as M.A, MBBS, BHMS, BA, B.Sc., M.A, M.Sc., BCA, MCA etc. These annual examinations are conduct as per time table by Jai Narain Vyas University. And many students are attended in these examinations every year. This University releases the UG and PG Exam Annual Exam Results in the July/August Month yearly. It conducts the Semester Wise and Annual Examination for its students. A large of number of candidates are take admission in the University for All Courses every year.
JNVU Exam Form
Good News for the candidates for the candidates those who are looking for the JNVU Exam form, those candidates can get the details of exam form along with the JNVU Admit Card, JNVU Results and JNVU Solved Papers which are also available here. Check the JNVU Last dates, exam dates, procedure, fees and other details which are giving below.
|For Registration of JNVU Online Exam Form||Click here|
|To fill Private Examination Form||Click here|
|To fill improvement Form||Click here|
Last Dates JNVU Exam Form
|Course||Start Date||Last Date|
|BA (Private) 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year||N/A||N/A|
|BA (Regular) 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Exam||N/A||N/A|
|B.Com (Private) 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year||N/A||N/A|
|B.Com (Regular) Exam 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year||N/A||N/A|
|B.Sc Regular 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year||N/A||N/A|
|B.Sc Ex Student Exam 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year||N/A||N/A|
|JNVU Various PG Courses||Will Update Soon `||Will Update Soon|
JNVU Exam Form Fees
The Jai Narain VYas University Exam form is available for filling on the official website of the JNV University board.
All the aspirants those who meet the eligibility conditions of JNVU can fill the exam forms which are available from the official site. The last date of form filling is mentioned above.
For more details regarding the JNVU Exam Form Fees, you can click on the given link Click here
Procedure of Filling JNVU Examination Form
- First the candidate needs to visit the official site of JNVU Exam Form www.jnvuonline.in.
- Then you have to choose the option from Ex-Student or Regular.
- Then you can search for the course you are registered.
- Now Click on the Course & Select your semester 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd etc.
- After that you have to Login with your Email ID & Password.
- Now fill the exam form completely with Name, Father Name, DOB, the previous exam from passed & marks etc.
- Finally you can take a print out of exam form & download challan for exam form fees.
- Visit Bank of Baroda (BOB) and pay the exam form fees.
- After payment of the fee you can submit the final exam form.
JNVU Regular Courses Exam Form
The Jai Narain Vyas University will conduct a university level exam for admission to the UG& PG courses in various fields of academic and professional education. The admission of the candidates into many of these courses is based on the merit score of the qualifying exam.
Check here to get complete information about JNVU Exam Form application form including how to apply process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website by clicking on the above given link.
- Then the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You can read the requirement for form submission & form filling instruction c
- Now click on the “I Agree” button & Proceed.
- You have to fill your basic details for registration then click on the “submit” button.
- Now you have to fill your personal details, educational qualification details & select an exam centre in order of preferences.
- After filling the details, you have to upload your scanned image & signature.
- Preview your form details after the images upload.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Now, you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take the print out copy of the application for future use.
|Last date to apply for the entrance test||01st week of April|
|Application form and documents submission||02nd week of April|
|Admit card||04th week of May|
|Entrance test date||01st week of May|