Now a days bank jobs are highly demanded jobs and more than 20 lakh aspirants appears for exams conducted by IBPS, Reserve bank of India, State Bank of India and private banks.
Qualifying These bank exams can give you jobs in the banking sector. These jobs include jobs in RBI, SBI, 21 national Banks, 20+ private banks and a large number of small and medium cooperative banks.
These small and medium banks include Gramin banks also. Banking jobs you can get by qualifying the bank exams are Clerical, PO and SO level jobs. In the coming days banking sector jobs are set to reach 7.5 lakhs in the next 5 years.
Tips to Get Bank Job in First Attempt
Content In This Article
To pass the bank exams in the first attempt you need to strive well. A lot of hard work and preparation in a smart manner is must. Below are some tips to inspire the applicants to efficiently manage their time and preparation.
1. Early Planning to the Common Exam
With the introduction of the common written exam by Institute of Banking personnel selection you can prepare for only one test and can apply to any bank recruitments with that score.
Question paper will probably contain the sections like Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude or Numerical reasoning, English, General Awareness and knowledge of computers. PO and clerical exams are conducted 2 times per year and SO exam once a year.
2. Put Your Maximum Efforts
Instead of writing so many times preparing well in the first attempt is best to save your time and to settle early in the life. So strive for success. Also keep in mind that personal effort is very important and must because competition is very high now a days.
- Frame the shortcut methods and practice to understand the questions as soon as possible.
- Gather as much as information and practice well before the exams.
- Keep your self-updated with the latest trends by following some good websites. (To bookmark the website press “ctrl+d “ and save).
3. Practice Makes Man Perfect (Some Times Women Also)
Getting the highest marks will make a lot of benefit to you. The more you practice, the better way you can reach your goal.
- Joining in the bank exam coaching centers is very help ful. They will teach a lot of shortcut techniques and also there is a chance to interact with other people (To share tricks and motivate each other).
- If you want to self-study then take the help of online tutorials and materials. So many websites are available to help by providing the videos, materials and practice tests.
- Solve the previous papers to boost your confidence and also to understand the time management.
After qualifying the bank exam you need to go through this to get a bank job. This is the deciding factor of your career. So prepare well for the interview after knowing that you are qualified in the bank exam.