GDCA full form is Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy. It is a state level exam conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is one of the recognized one year degree.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The training of this exam is basically given on Department Accounts, Joint Registers, and Bombay civil service Rules, Discipline Appeal Rules and Power of Registers.
We are providing you the complete information of GDCA Exam like eligibility, syllabus, exam dates, question paper patterns etc.
Complete GDCA Exam Details
Content In This Article
The eligibility for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy exam is one should qualify for the Bachelor degree of commerce with 50 percent marks. And only Maharashtra government employees can apply for this exam.
- You must go to their institute website.
- Fill the online application form.
- They will give you a code and password and all the details related to the Registration process.
GDCA Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in two stages:
The first stage is Preliminary stage which consists of questions which are based on general knowledge and this paper consists of two hundred marks.
- It is the second stage and consists descriptive type questions some of which are based on Gujarati, English while other question will be from technical department.
- This paper also carries two hundred marks.
This GDCA exam is conducted in May every year. And application forms are available during December of every year. Usually, the exam will be conducted 24th, 25th and 26th dates of the May month every year.
After the GDSC Exam
- This gives a candidate a better Government position in Auditing field.
- After clearing the exam you will be awarded a full license for your accounting and auditing works.
The Main Aim of Taking GDSC Exam
Provide training to Grade III Employees and office and Departmental Training to Gazetted and Non Gazetted employees.
The training is basically provided in co-operative department institutes, they are as follows
- Dhananjay Gadgil Institute of co-operative Management
- Vaikunthbhai Mehta National Institute of co-operative Management
- V.V Patil Istitute of co-operative Management
- Yashwantrao Chavan Academy of Development Administration
Let’s see the syllabus of GDCA Exam.
- Co-operative Audit and co-operative management
- Co-operative law and other laws
- Theory and History of Cooperation
Concepts: Definition and principles of cooperation, History importance relevance, and significance of co-operation
- Growth of Co-operative movement in India
- Development of Co-operative movement
- Role of relationship in co-operative movement
- Place of Co-operation in modernization and privatization of the world.
a) Main Recommendation of the following committees and study of such other committees as may be announced from time to time.
- All India Rural Credit Survey Committee, 1954
- Committee on Co-operative Credit, Mehta committee
- CAFRICARD Committee and Agriculture credit Review Committee
b) Co-operative Education and Training Needs and Infrastructure
- National Cooperative Development Corporation
- National Dairy Development board
- Khadi and Village industries Commission
- Maharashtra Co-operative Development Corporation
c) State Co-operative Union
d) Maharashtra State co-operative council
- Accounting Principles
- Book-keeping principles
- Closing entries
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Rectification of Errors
- Final Accounts
- Trail Balance
- Trading Account
- Receipt and payment account
- Profit and loss account
- Balance sheer
- Income and expenditure account
GDCA Question Papers
Follow the GDCA exam syllabus first and the question papers will be provided very soon.
For more updates please watch our site www.aiming.in regulary. To book mark our site press ctrl+d.