MPSC Exam Details: Are you looking for a Professional and Respectable career? If you are a Resident of Maharashtra and waiting to enlighten your future in a colorful manner? Then why late, just kindly check out the details of MPSC. The full form of MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
It is an administering authority authorized to conduct Maharashtra State Civil Services Examination within the State. It also conducts many other examinations and carries out selection process to filter the candidates for service into different departments of Maharashtra State Government. In this session let us complete know the details regarding MPSC course, eligibility criteria, fee structure etc.
MPSC is an examination which you need to take for if you aim to work for a Government Organization in the state of Maharashtra. Different Government sectors available for an aspirant to get employed in are listed out here. They are Maharashtra clerical jobs, Maharashtra engineering jobs, Income Tax Department Maharashtra jobs, Govt. of Maharashtra deputy collector Jobs, Maharashtra jobs for police sub-inspector and generally for any post of Class I and Class II Officers held available in the Government of Maharashtra.
Specially examinations were held for the post of Deputy Collector Class I, Deputy Registrar (Co-operatives) ,Assistant Secretary, Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service-Class I/II,VRO/VRA, Mandal Revenue Officer, District Inspector, Director of Prohibition and Excise, , District Transport Officer
Content In This Article
Educational Qualification to get in MPSC: Graduation in any discipline only for the residents of Maharashtra.
- GENERAL: 33 Years,
- OBC: 35 Years,
- SC / ST / NT: 38Years
MPSC EXAM STRUCTURE:
MPSC Examination is held in three stages:
STAGE –I: Preliminary Examination: It consists of 2 papers: Paper – 1 General Studies (200 marks), degree level & Paper -2 (200 Marks) each with duration of two hours.
STAGE-II Mains Exam – this Is a descriptive natured exam in which six papers were quite compulsory out of which two papers are completed based on language test Marathi & English of 100 marks And four General Studies paper 150 marks each, with multiple-choice questions-objective type. Negative marking is held in 3:1 ratio. Candidate must secure minimum qualifying mark in each paper
STAGE-III :Interview for100 marks is conducted to test the students behavior, nature and examine HIM/HER in all aspects by questioning them regarding subject matters and test their knowledge to set a bench mark.
HOW TO APPLY & APPEAR FOR MPSC EXAM?
- Kindly check the official MPSC website. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Maharashtra.
- Purchase the MPSC exam application form from the Head Post Office held available in your locality. The application form comes within an MPSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This MPSC Exams Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including MPSC exam venues, how to fill in the MPSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- About 15 days before the MPSC exam, candidate will be intimated about mpsc exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers.
- Be concentrated and focus the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination in a cool manner.
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable.
MPSC APPLICATION FEE:
There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
HOW TO PAY MPSC FEE?
- Candidates applying offline (through common application form) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
- All Female Candidates, Physically handicapped and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are exempted for paying the application fee.
- Candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required by the Commission to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the caste/Percentage of Disability from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.