Here we have provided complete guide on Electrical Engineering Course. It will clear your all doubts like list of Electrical Engineering Course, Eligibility, EE Course Fee, Duration, Subjects need to study, Syllabus, Colleges, Institute, Certification, Short Courses, Jobs and Salary, Electrical Engineering After 12th, Career, etc.
About Electrical Engineering
Content In This Article
Electrical Engineering is a well-known branch of engineering which deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
The course mainly includes
- Fundamentals and principles of Physics
- Computer Science and Project Management
Electrical Engineering programme leads the students to work on interesting research problems in the following areas of specialization such as Microelectronics & VLSI, Control & Automation, Power Engineering, Signal Processing, Communication & Networks, RF & Microwaves and Photonics.
The Electrical Engineering Course mainly focus on
- Designing And Testing ICs,
- Capacitors and Resistors.
List of Electrical Engineering Course in India:
- B.E in Electrical Engineering
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E + M.B.A in Electrical & Electronics
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering + M.Tech Power Electronics
- B.Tech (Hons.) in Electrical Communication Engineering
- B.Tech + M.Tech Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical Machinery Design
- M.Tech in Sensors and Control Systems Engineering
- M.E in Applied Electronics
- M.E in Electrical Devices and Embeded Control
- M.E in Electrical Engineering
- M.E in Industrial Drive and Control
- M.E in Power Apparatus & Systems
- M.Phil in Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech in Illumination Engineering
- M.Tech in Earthquake Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical Devices & Power Systems Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical Drives & Control
- M.Tech in Electrical Energy Systems
- M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical Telecommunications Engineering
- M.Tech in EPE (Electrical Power Engineering)
- M.Tech in EPS (Electrical Power Systems)
- M.Tech in Solar Power Engineering
- Ph.D in Analogs & Integrated Circuits
- Ph.D in I.C.Engines
- Ph.D in Electrical Machines & Drives
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
Diploma Courses in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical (Instrumentation)
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- For B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering candidate’s minimum requirement is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- After completion of class 12th or plus two in science stream one has to sit for entrance examination conducted both at national and state level (e.g. IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT etc)
- For Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate’s minimum requirement is 10+2 with Science Subjects
- For M.E/M.Tech in Electrical Engineering candidate’s minimum requirement is B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Top 10 Electrical Engineering Institutes in India:
|IIT Kharagpur||West Bengal|
|IIT Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh|
|IIT Madras||Tamil Nadu|
|IIT BHU Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|MNNIT Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh|
Electrical Engineer is one of the best career opportunities up for grabs right now. All of career paths in Electrical engg provide opportunities to work with teams of engineers and make a huge difference in the lives of people around world.
Job opportunities are available in every sphere of modern life including manufacturing to process industries, robotics to embedded systems, automobiles to transport, and from aviation to navigation industries.
Electrical Engineers Salary depends on Work experience, qualifications, performance and other important factors. In India, a fresh graduates can earn Rs. 15,000 – Rs.25,000. The pay-package in foreign countries is much higher as compared to India.
Also See Computer Engineering Course Details