Here we have provided complete guide on Computer Engineering Course. It will clear your all doubts like list of Computer Engineering Course, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Subjects need to study, Syllabus, Colleges, Institute, Certification, Hardware Engineering, Jobs and Salary, Computer Engineering After 10th, Career, etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
What is Computer Engineering Course?
Computer Engineering is a discipline that focuses on the study and development of computer software & hardware. Computer Eng can be said to be an integrated discipline, consisting of fundamentals of electrical engineering, computer science and electronics engineering.
Computer Engineering Course trains undergraduates in areas such as Software development and testing, hardware, embedded systems, VLSI systems (Very-Large-Scale Integration), Forensics, Computer validation, Game systems, Technical applications, Customer service, Telecommunications, Algorithms, Computer architecture and organization, Circuits and signals, Database systems, Electronics, Interactive systems engineering, Operating systems, Software engineering, computer architecture, networking, integrated systems and computation.
Computer Engineers build computers such as PCs, workstations, and supercomputers. Career in computer engineering can begin after class 10th.
Computer Engineering has wide applications, effecting areas such as cybersecurity, wireless networking, design automation, computer networks, mobile computing, robotics, embedded systems and machine intelligence.
Also see Chemical Engineering Course Details
List of Computer Engineering Course in India:
- B.E in Computer Engineering
- B.E in Computer Science & Electronic Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Science & Engineering
- B.Tech + M.S in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech + M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E in CAD/CAM
- M.E. in Computer Aided Design of Structures
- M.E. in Computer Aided Design
- M.E. in Computer and Communication
- M.E. in Computer Engineering
- M.E. in Network Engineering
- M.E. in Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Computer Technology and Applications
- M.Phil in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.S. in Computer Natural Sciences
- M.S in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.S Computational Linguistics
- M.Tech in Advanced Computer Aided Design
- M.Tech. in Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- M.Tech. in Applied and Adaptive Optics
- M.Tech. in Computer Aided Design
- M.Tech. in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer and Communication Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- M.Tech. in Computer Network Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Data Processing
- M.Tech. in Computer Technology
- M.Tech. in Mobile Computing Technology
- M.Tech. in Network Communication and Security
- M.Tech. in Parallel Distributed Systems
- M.Tech. in Soft – Computing and Machine Learning
- M.Tech. in Wireless Communication and Computing
- M.Tech. in Computer Aided Design of Structures
- Ph.D Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Control Systems
- Ph.D. in Microwave Communication
- For B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering candidate’s minimum requirement is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For Diploma in Computer Engineering candidate’s minimum requirement is 10+2 with Science Subjects
- For M.E/M.Tech in Computer Engineering candidate’s minimum requirement is B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering
Computer Engineer is one of the best career opportunities up for grabs right now. All of career paths in computer engg provide opportunities to work with teams of engineers and make a huge difference in the lives of people around world.
Job opportunities are available in Government and Private sector enterprises. Diploma Computer engineering holders may work as software or hardware engineers in University, Research, Manufacturing sector, Consultancies, Telecommunications industries, Automotive industries, Aerospace industries, Agriculture sector, Maintenance, etc
The common job titles are
- Web Developers
- E-Commerce Specialists
- System Designer
- Data-warehouse analyst
- Help desk specialist
- Net working
Computer Engineers Salary depends on Work experience, qualifications, performance and other important factors. In India, a fresh graduates earn from Rs.10, 000 – Rs.25, 000. The experience candidates salary may go up to Rs. 50, 000 per month