Chemical Engineering Courses Details: Chemical Engineering is the branch which combines both natural and Experimental sciences. There are many degrees and courses in Chemical Engineering. This is the article Chemical Engineering Course Details which contained Eligibility, Degree Courses, B.Tech University details etc.
Information about Chemical Engineering:
Content In This Article
It is the branch of engineering concerned with the design and operation of industrial chemical plants. This applies physical sciences and Life sciences together with applied Mathematics and Economics. Chemical Engineers design, Construct, Operate the process plants. There will be all time demand for this course. There are various types of Chemical Engineering Courses.
Types of Chemical Engineering Course:
There are various Types of Chemical Engineering Course. They can be classified into:
- Academic Courses
- Certification Courses
- Short Courses
- Online Courses etc.
Firstly let us list out the Short Courses:
- The Science of Flames
- Options in Engineering Sciences,
- Competency in Chemical Engineering and Plant Design, Certificate
- Chemical Engineering, Certificate
- Nuclear Power Engineering, Certificate
- Chemical Engineering and Plant Design, Certificate
- Chemical and Biochemical Process Engineering, Certificate etc.
Chemical Engineering Course have various Specializations. They are listed below have a look:
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Materials Science
- Process Dynamics
- Thermal Engineering
B.Tech in Chemical Engineering:
Bachelor of Technology is one best option for those who are interested in Chemical Engineering.
Duration: 4 years
Fee: Depends on the college or University
Here is the syllabus of B.Tech Chemical Engineering with Subjects in it.
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering
- Introduction to Transport Phenomena
- Solid Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering Lab. I
- Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer
- Introduction to Numerical Analysis
- Process Fluid Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mass Transfer Operations
- Chemical Reaction Engg.
- Material Science
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Innovation & Product Engineering
- Chemical Processes
- Thermodynamics of Polymeric Systems
- Introduction to Biochemical Engg.
- Analysis of Biological and Bioprocess Systems etc….
There is huge list of courses that are available as Courses Online for Chemical Engineering. They are:
- Introduction to Bio-engineering
- Transport Processes
- Introduction to Modeling and Simulation
- Biochemical Engineering
- Process Dynamics, Operations, and Control
- Integrated Chemical Engineering I
- Integrated Chemical Engineering II
- Management in Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Statistical Thermodynamics of Complex Liquids
- Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry
- Proseminar in Manufacturing
- Protein Folding and Human Disease
- Computational Quantum Mechanics of Molecular and Extended Systems
Universities Ranking in Chemical Engineering:
Top 5 According to University Ranking’s
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Stanford University
- University of California
- University of Cambridge
- National University of Singapore
Best Universities for Chemical Engineering:
Here is the list of top 10 Universities in India for Chemical Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Jadavpur University
- Thapar University
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
There will great career for those who have completed the course and having skills. There will be huge job Opportunities with high salaries. But knowledge and skills is essential.
One can start with average monthly salary of 28,000 pounds.
This is the complete article about Chemical Engineering Course Details, we hope this article provided you the required Info.