California Institute of Technology Majors: Candidates who are planning for abroad education here is a chance for you to select the top university in the United States of America. In this session let us clearly know the details of the 1st and top most university called California Institute of Technology.
|Useful Links From This Website
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers
The complete information regarding California Institute of Technology Ranking and the California Institute of Technology Majors were clearly stated below. The California Institute of Technology Caltech is the official webpage to refer the university info.
About California Institute of Technology:
The California Institute of Technology is a private doctorate-granting university. It is located in Pasadena, California, United States. The university is shortly abbreviated as Caltech. It has six academic divisions with strong emphasis on science and engineering. Caltech has a strong tradition of practical jokes and pranks, student life is governed by an honour code which allows faculty to assign take a home examination.
It was founded as a preparatory and vocational school by Amos G. Throop in 1891. The college attracted influential scientists such as George Ellery Hale, Arthur Amos Noyes, and Robert Andrews Millikan in the 20th century. The college assumed its present name in 1921. In 1934, Caltech was elected to the Association of American Universities, and the antecedents of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which continues to manage and operate, were established between 1936 and 1943 under Theodore von Kármán.
Caltech is frequently cited as one of the world’s best universities.According to a 2015 Pomona College study, Caltech ranked 1st in the U.S. for the percentage of its graduates who go on to earn a PhD.
California Institute of Technology Tuition:
Below is the list of programmes offered through the California Institute of Technology Ranking.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Bio molecular structures.
- Process systems.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Engineering & Applied Science.
- Applied and Computational Mathematics.
- Applied Physics and Materials Science.
- Computer Science.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Engineering & Applied Science.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Geological & Planetary Sciences.
- Planetary Science.
- The Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Business, Economics & Management.
- History and Philosophy of Science.
- Political Science.
- Physics, Mathematics & Astronomy.
- Computer Science.
- Control and Dynamical Systems.
- Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Geological and Planetary Systems.
- Structural Mechanics.
California Institute of Technology Ranking:
The University was ranked to be a top most because of the following reason. The applications only about 230 new freshmen and 10 to 15 new transfer students to campus each semester were accepted. Students who come to Caltech from all over the United States—and the world—are brought together with diverse experiences, perspectives, and passions.
Are you hoping to be among next year’s undergraduate class? Then university just asks is that you share the typical Caltech student’s unbridled sense of curiosity and extraordinary aptitude for and interest in science, engineering, and technology.
California Institute of Technology Acceptance Rate is more for the candidates who have applied for getting educated in the university. California Institute of Technology specially has a California Institute of Technology athletics for the sports persons.
California Institute of Technology Campus Financial Aids:
California Institute of Technology Caltech provides one of the nation’s best values in higher education, thanks to robust need-based financial aid and scholarship awards available to students throughout their course of study.
- All undergraduate financial aid is awarded based on need of the student. Nearly 60% of undergraduates receive aid under Caltech’s policy to provide all U.S. citizens and permanent residents with the support required to meet 100% of their families’ demonstrated need.
- Approximately 98% of graduate and 99% of doctoral students receive full financial support through the financial aid programme of California Institute of Technology Majors. Aid is awarded annually in the form of fellowships and assistantships for the students.
California Institute of Technology Admission Process:
- First apply for the California Institute of Technology through submitting the application with an application fee.
- Submit all your Academic Documents (Transcripts) at the time of submitting the application form.
- Candidates are required to take the SAT exam and provide the scores for the university.
- Once your application has been accepted you will be intimated through a mail or else a telephonic conversation.
- Letter of Recommendations are must to take an admission in the university.
- Later on pay the acceptance fee and get the I20 which proves that you are admitted for the California Institute.
- Pay the sevis Fee to complete the registration process and the date of college opening will be intimated to you just enter the campus and enjoy the environment by having a good education career.
California Institute of Technology Caltech:
To take admissions in the California Institute of Technology kindly refer the official webpage for which the link is provided here in below.
Click Here: California Institute Admission