AP POLYCET Web Counselling: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTETAP) Conducted the AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students who want to take admissions into the Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering/Technology Courses. Recently results released and now it’s time to download the score card or rank card for attending the AP Polytechnic Counselling
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Authorities ready to release the complete AP Polycet Web Counselling Schedule with venue details from its official website i.e. sbtetap.gov.in or polycetap.nic.in. All Exam takers please note down the AP Polytechnic Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification, POLYCET Web Counselling Procedure, Fee, Required Documents, and Seat Allotment info from our blog roll.
Content In This Article
Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) is one of the most important popular entrance exams within State of Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana. CEEP POLTCET is also called Centre for Education and Entrepreneurship Program (CEEP).
Every year Polytechnic entrance test conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTETAP) for admissions into the Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering/Technology Courses. Recently AP CEEP Results are Released on May @ sbtetap.gov.in or polycetap.nic.in. Now students too much worried about their AP Polytechnic Web Counselling Dates and Certificate Verification Procedure. Will soon we update the dates and counselling centres here itself.
Organization Name: State Board of Technical Education and Training
Name of the Exam: Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)
Polycet Test Date: N/A
Results Released: N/A
Official Website: www.sbtetap.gov.in
Category: AP POLYCET Counselling
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Web Counselling Schedule (Rank Wise):
|DATE||RANGE OF RANK|
|June||From rank 1 to 20,000|
|June||From rank 20,001 to 40,000|
|June||From rank 40,001 to 60,000|
|June||From rank 60,001 to 80,000|
|June||From rank 80,001 to 105,000|
|June||From rank 105,001 to 130,000|
|June||From rank 130,001 to 155,000|
|June||From rank 155001 to last|
Required Documents for AP POLYCET Counselling
- SSC/10th Class or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- AP CEEP – Rank Card.
- AP POLYCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card.
- IV to X Study (Bonafide) Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last attended college and Institute.
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- Adhar Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if they belong to OBC, SC & ST) issued by the competent authority.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- Passport Size Photographs
- Personal Mobile Number & Email
Step by step AP Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
- Students who are attending to AP CEEP Counselling have to check Notification Rank Wise
- Find your Rank wise center/venue & Dates
- Attend to your center as per your AP POLYCET Counselling Date.
- Pay The Counselling fee as per norms & take computer generated Fee receipt.
- Give your personal Mobile Number/Email Address at the time of A.P Counselling.
- AP Counselling Registration Fee Receipt having the Registration ID & password
- Keep the Receipt safe until web options entry date.
- After Certificate verification process take the Xerox copies of Certificate of 2 copies.
- Perform web options at pre-decided the date.
- Candidate can change the college list if you want and submit it.
- The Allotment Order will be given by SBTET officials
- The allotted college sends as SMS to the student registered Mobile Number.
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-