International business refers to the commercial exchange of products and services among individuals and trading companies from different countries. The students of International business courses learn about international management structures and strategic operations as well as political, cultural and social issues that impact foreign markets based on international business. This discipline provides an extensive understanding of international markets and managing cross-border transactions which support business development.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Scope of International Business
Content In This Article
- 1 Scope of International Business
- 2 International Business Courses in India
- 3 Bachelor in International Business Management and Studies:
- 4 Bachelor of Science in International Business:
- 5 Master of International Business:
- 6 Master of Science in International Business:
- 7 Colleges list of International Business in India:
- 8 Career and Job Prospects:
In the world of globalization and liberalization, each business needs to extend itself in International market. The international business course deals with global economics and markets, such as business customs, multinational business and foreign trade practices. Individuals taking the international business courses learn about the effects that business corporations have over the growth of other countries. Students study about foreign business environments, economic developments and political impacts on foreign business.
International business is one of the best specialization as it offers wide scope for a career in International corporations. It has many scope both in private and public sectors. After completion of this course, you may get jobs in the Public Sector houses, Export companies, International banks and companies having subsidiaries in other countries.
International Business Courses in India
There is a variety international business courses available for students who are seeking to advance their careers with new skills or are considering a change of careers.
Bachelor in International Business Management and Studies:
This bachelor course is an undergraduate level course. This degree program provides grounding in all subjects relevant to running a business and develop the business knowledge and skills of the graduate.
The duration of the course is three years.
The basic eligibility for the candidates is qualifying the 12th examinations with arts stream subjects and 55-60 percent marks from a reorganized college.
The important subjects of this course are given below.
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Techniques for management
- Management concepts and practices
- Business Information System
- Fundamentals of Foreign Trade
- Fundamentals of Business Taxation
- Business Law
- International Marketing
- Business Ethics and Values
Bachelor of Science in International Business:
B.Sc. in international business prepares the students as successful entrepreneurs in an international market. This degree offers specialization options such as marketing and information technology for the students.
The duration of this course is three years.
The students who have completed their 10+2 broad examinations with science stream subjects are eligible for this course.
Some of the important subjects of the course are listed below.
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Management & Innovation of E-Business
- Human Resource Management
- Elements of Social & Applied Psychology
- Core Management Concepts
Master of International Business:
This master degree program provides you to develop managerial skills of working in teams with people from all over the world. Master graduates in International Business have excellent career opportunities in multinational corporations and business.
The duration of this master course is two years.
- The students who have completed their Bachelor degree of its related course can apply for this course.
- Some of the reputed colleges may conduct the entrance exams like CAT for the admission process.
You can see the important subjects of this master course below.
- Economics for Managers
- International Trade and Policy Frame work
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Computer applications in Business
- International Advertising and Brand Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
Master of Science in International Business:
This master program is designed for people a career in international business or and to upgrade their qualifications. It provides the tools required to be successful in the international business management areas.
The duration of this course is 16-20 months based on the educational institution.
The basic eligibility for this course is qualifying Bachelor degree in its related course can apply for this course. The entrance exam CAT may conducted by the colleges in some cases.
Some of the important subjects are given below.
- Global Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Information Systems for Digital Business
- Global Business Operations
- Corporate Finance
- Managing Technology and Innovations
Colleges list of International Business in India:
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
- Dev International College, Alwar
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Amity International Business School, Noida
- CMS Business School, Bangalore
Career and Job Prospects:
In today’s world the opportunities for the international business field is increasing day by day. The career and job prospects are very demanding and vast. Graduates who specialize in International Business are the key asset for business organizations to arrange, execute and get results from international operations of a business. Many organizations and associations are presently employing the graduates specializing in International Business to guarantee organization’s advantage and business development in the foreign market. Here we mention some of the job profiles of International Business graduates.
- Global Business Manager
- International Business Consultant
- Export Executives
- Information Technology Project Manager
- Management Analyst
- International Logistics Manager
- Business Development Manager