What is web designing?
Website design is the act of designing and creating websites. The design of a website can often be the deciding factor of whether or not visitors leave or stay.
This course introduces students to basic web design using HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Throughout the course students are introduced to planning and designing effective web pages, implementing web pages by writing HTML and CSS code with the use of page layout techniques, text formatting, graphics, images, and multimedia.
Eligibility for Web Designing Course
At least in 12 pass from recognize board, they can admitted into the bachelor’s course in web designing, it is also possible for students to go for higher studies in the related subject.
Web designing course fees
- Registration Charges – Rs 250/-
- Course Fee
(Once a candidate pays the fee and join the course, no refund will be allowed) – Rs 25,000/
- Lab Fee (Refundable) – Rs 3,500/-
- Library Fee (Refundable) – Rs 1,500/-
- Examination Fee – Rs 500/-
Duration of the course – 6 Months
Web Designing Course Syllabus pdf
This course will provide a basic understanding of the methods and techniques of developing a simple to moderately complex web site. Interested candidates can check the Web Designing Course Syllabus pdf for better understanding. B y referring the syllabus you can understand about topics covered in this course, subjects which you can learn etc.
3 Web designing software help you build a great looking website
Web Designing Career Option
A web designer can be absorbed in different fields such as
- Advertising agencies
- Audio-visual media
- Design studios
- Printers and typesetters
- Manufacturers and department stores
- Marketing firms
- Exhibits and displays and educational institutes and libraries.
Web designing tutorials
Thousands of free Web designing tutorials and online courses to help you learn web design. If you’re looking to learn more about web design or to improve your skills please follow the step by step tutorials.
Top Web Designing Colleges
- Shyama Educational Group (SEG) Lucknow, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Perfect Skills Academy, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- North East Frontier Technical University : Faculty of Science, Along (Arunachal Pradesh)
- Wings Creations College of Art, Media and Design, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Rendering Studio, Ludhiana (Punjab)
- Ogma Academy, Kolkata (West Bengal)
- All India Information Technology Association (AIITA), Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Keltron Animation Campus, Kannur (Kerala)
- Keltron Knowledge Centre, Kottayam (Kerala)
- Keltron Knowledge Centre, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- GPG InfoTech, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- Bharat Computer Center, Barnala (Punjab)
- Sanatana Dharma (SD) College (Lahore), Ambala (Haryana)
- JIS Institute of Skill Development, Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Sannihita Technologies and Management Solutions, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Average Salary of a Website Designer
- Most website designers charge anywhere from $20 to $50 an hour. The salary can vary depending on things such as the experience of the designer as well as the complexity of the website.
- Starting salary for freshers is about Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000. With some valuable experience one can reach up to 30,000 to 35,000 per month.
Web Designing courses in India
- Graphic Design (4 Months)
- Web Design (4 Months)
- Graphics & Website Design (6 Months)
- Animation (4 Months)
- Dreamweaver CS5 2 Days
- Flash Animation CS5 2 Days
- Photoshop CS5 Workshop 2 Days
- Illustrator Workshop 2 Days
- Indesign CS5 Workshop 2 Days
- HTML & CSS Workshop 2 Days
- Search Engine Optimisation Workshop 1 Day
- Digital Photography 2 Days
- 3D Animation Workshop 2 Days
- QuarkXPress 2 Days
- Video Editing 2 Days
- Sound Editing 1 Day