ICWAI (ICMAI) released a notification regarding CMA Foundation exam fees, time table and result date. Some of the important information regarding ICWAI Foundation exam December 2015 is exam will be conducted based on ICWAI Foundation Syllabus 2012 but not on ICWAI Syllabus 2008. CMA Foundation exam registration should be done by online filling the exam form. Fees also accepted in online mode only. There is no offline form and DD payment facility for the domestic students.
Important CMA Foundation Exam Dates December 2015 are:
|Last Date to apply||November 3rd 2015|
|Date of Exam: Paper 1 and 2||Dec 19th 2015 from 10 am to 12 Noon|
|Date of Exam: Paper 3 and 4||Dec 19th 2015 from 2 pm to 4 pm|
|CMA Foundation Result Date (Probable)||January 9th 2016|
CMA Foundation Exam Fees
Examination application form has to be filled in online mode and fees also accepted through online payment only (Including pay fee module of IDBI Bank). There is no DD or offline facility. Students can login to the ICMAI website and apply through online payment. They can use their Credit/Debit cards. They can pay using payfee module of IDBI Bank. Students opting for overseas need to apply through offline procedure. They need to take DD and apply in the Offline.
|Inland Centre’s||Rs. 1200 /-|
CMA Foundation Exam Pattern
- ICWAI Foundation exam 2015 is online mode examination and has multiple choice questions.
- This CMA Foundation Exam 2015 will be conducted based on ICWAI syllabus 2012.
- Candidates who are eligible for the exam by completing all the conditions are only allowed to take the examination.
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management (50 Marks)
- Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting (50 Marks)
- Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics (50 Marks)
- Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics (50 Marks)
Examination Centres (According to Sep 2015 Exam Notification)
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Gandhidham, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nellore, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Valsad, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat. (If no examination centre is available at a particular location, examinees will be accommodated at the nearest Centre available).
CMA Foundation Exam Registration (According to Sep 2015 Exam Notification)
Make sure you have all the following things before start filling the application online.
|Contact Details||Address, Mobile number & Email ID|
|Attachment Details||Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.|
Important things related to registration
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online, you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation.
- In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed further.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/registration/enrollment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.
- Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days (T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.