XAT Exam Books: You know, Preparation with a planned manner can help you to achieve considerable result in any entrance examination. So, you can prepare Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT – National Level MBA Entrance Exam) by collecting XAT Exam Books via online or market etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Following is the List of Books for XAT Exam, Recommended and Suggested Books for Xavier Aptitude Test.
Buying the correct XAT Exam Preparation Books are the best way to get started groundwork for the exams. Here is a glance of the various books that syllabus for various sections in XAT.
List of XAT Exam Books
- Target XAT Simplified – Disha Experts
- Jabbing the XAT with solved papers – K. Jha
- XAT XLRI – MBA Entrance exam A/4 – Chandresh Agarwal
- Koncepts of number for XAT and other quantitative exams – Gajendra Kumar
- Target new XAT – Past papers and five mock papers
- XAT entrance test for MBA examination – Gautam Puri
- XAT Xavier Aptitude Test solved sample papers – Gautam Puri
- The Accredited guide to problem solving and the data sufficiency – Ananta Ashisha
- The hand on guide to analytical reasoning and logical reasoning – Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Quantitative aptitude for XAT – Arun Sharma
- Data Interpretation – Arun Sharma
- Quantitative aptitude Quantum XAT – Sarvesh K Verma
- Verbal ability for XAT – Ajay Singh
- Verbal ability and reading comprehension – Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyaya
- General Knowledge – Manohar Panday.