TSPSC Exam Details: Are you trying to be in a well-recognized and respectable person in this society? Welcome to this valuable session wherein we are hereby ready to know the details regarding TSPSC. The TSPSC full form is Telangana State Public Service Commission.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
It is one of the top most examinations in the state Telangana when compared to the relative exams carried on in that concerned state. In this session let us completely know the details regarding TSPSC course, its importance, eligibility criteria Telangana PSC, TSPSC Registration, TSPSC Syllabus, TSPSC group 2 notification fee structure etc.
Telangana state Public Service Commission
The Telangana state Public Service Commission (TSPSC) came into force from 1st November 1956 in accordance with the provision of the Indian Government Act, 1919. The Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. Some of the important departments which are quietly under the control of Telangana PSC are Excise and Taxation department, Registration Department, Panchayath, Traffic Management, Educational Departments and many more. Andhra Pradesh Civil Services Examinations were ranked to be the top most qualification in the state of Telangana as said earlier.
Eligibility Criteria: Here are some of the requirements to be fulfilled by the aspirants who are willing to get in for Telangana PSC examination.
Nationality: The Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age limit must not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years. The upper age limit in case of ST/SC categories students is 5 years for SC/ST candidates. In case of Persons with Disability the upper age limit extends by 5 years i.e. up to 43 years. The age limit of the applicants shall be calculated with respect to the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council.
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Registration: The applicant must hold a Degree from any of the recognized Universities or its equivalent qualification.
Stages of TSPSC Exam: This TSPSC Syllabus examinations is held in three stages which are clearly explained below
Stage-I: Preliminary Examination: it is otherwise known as Prelims Exam. This examination consists of one objective type paper named General studies and Mental Ability. Topics like General Science, Current events of national and international importance, History of India, World Geography and Indian Geography with main focus on Andhra Pradesh, Indian Polity and Economy, Mental Ability.
Stage-II: Mains Examination: it consists of five papers namely General English& Essay, History, India and its Economy, Science and Technology and Data Interpretation and Problem Solving which holds of 750 marks on total.
Stage-III: Interview: finally after getting qualified in both the Prelims and Mains Examinations candidate will be called out for Interview to test the genuinity of the candidate personally and thereby recruited for the Post to which HE/SHE has applied for. This Interview session is also ranked out with 100 marks.
How Many times can we apply for TSPSC Registration?
Accordingly to the age limit mentioned above, candidates may apply as many times as possible up to the upper age limit and upon attaining their maximum age they aren’t allowed to take TSPSC examination
TSPSC Application Fee: There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
How to apply & appear for TSPSC group 2 notification?
- Kindly check the official TSPSC website for Groups Notification or else for a specified sector which you are looking to get in for. Candidates may also check in the local newspapers for latest government jobs in Telangana State
- Purchase the Telangana PSC application form available in your locality. The application form comes within a TSPSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This Telangana PSC Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including TSPSC exam venues, how to fill in the TSPSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- Candidates who had applied for TSPSC group 2 notification will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers
- Be concentrated and focus on the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination and qualify for
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time in the venue allotted to you.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable
** For more information regarding Recruitment notification, admit cards and other academic core details kindly check in our official website www.aiming.in**