Top Books for MAT Exam: You know, Preparation with a planned manner can help you to achieve considerable result in any entrance examination. So, you can prepare Management Aptitude Test (MAT – National Level MBA Entrance Exam) by collecting MAT Exam Books via online or market etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Following is the list of Top 10 Best Books for MAT, Recommended and Suggested Books for Management Aptitude Test.
Buying the correct or Best Books for MAT Preparation are the best way to get started ground for the exams. Here is a glance of the various books that syllabus for various sections in MAT.
10 Best MAT Exam Books
There are many books in the market that will help you deal with the different sections namely Quantitative Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge of the MAT. The 10 Best Books for MAT exam preparation are listed below:
- Mission MBA guide – S. Sijwali and Tarun Goyal – Arihant
- MAT entrance exam with practice CD – GKP
- The Pearson MAT super course with CD – Pearson
- Study package for MAT – Arun Sharma
- 10 challengers MAT: 10 mock tests for MAT – Dharmendra Mittal
- MAT score accelerator – Disha publications
- MAT solved papers – Disha experts
- 10 mock test papers for MAT – Carrier launchers
- Barron’s guide for MAT – Eugene D.Jaffe
- MAT Entrance guide – Deepak Aggarwal