TS DEECET which means Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. We can also call it as TS DEECET in short form or DIETCET, D.ED. And TTC these are the entrance tests to get admissions to Diploma in Education. Interested candidates can complete this course in 2years of the time period. The school education department of Telangana will announce the notification in the month of March in the academic year of 2019-2020. Interested candidates are requested to apply in online by following all rules and regulations.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
TS DEECET 2019 notification, Registration, Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Eligibility etc. details you can have in clear-cut idea from this post.
Content In This Article
- Initially, candidates have to go through the TS DEECET examination.
- After the announcement of the result, the counseling will be done as per ranks gained by interested candidates.
- Based on merit the interested candidates will get admission.
- Interested candidates need to pay 600/- in general.
- If SC/ST candidate they need to pay 500/- rupees.
- Candidates can pay their fee through credit cards, Debit cards, and Net Banking.
- Through e-Seva centers also candidates can pay their fee.
Eligibility for TS DEECET Examination:
- On September 1st of the year, 2019 candidate need to have completed 17 years.
- There is no upper age limit for attending this examination.
- Educational Qualification for this TS DEECET exam is one needs to complete their 10+2 successfully with 50% for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
Qualifying Mark for TS DEECET:
- 50 is the minimum cut off qualifying mark for general candidates.
- 45 is the minimum cut off mark for SC/ST candidates.
Exam Patten and Subjects:
TS DEECET exam will conduct for 100 marks totally. Each question carries 1 mark. There are no negative marks for this examination.
|General Awareness||5 marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||5 marks|
Important Dates Regarding TS DEECET 2018:
|Notification given date||March 2018|
|Start date of fee payment||March 2018|
|Start Date of Online Application||April 2018|
|Last Date of Fee payment||May 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||May 2018|
|For Download of Hall Ticket||May 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
|The release of results and rank card||June 2018|
|Download of Rank Card||June 2018|
|Date of Counselling||June 2018|
Steps to apply for TS DEECET:
- tsdeecet.cgg.gove.in is an official website for applying TS DEECET exam.
- After the opening of the above website, one needs to pay the application fee through credit/debit/net banking.
- After the successful completion of payment, a journal will be generated a note that number and keep it safe.
- Then you are allowed to fill the application with your personal details.
- You need to upload your scanned photograph which is recently taken.
- After the filling of an application once check with your details and submit the application form finally.
- After that take a printout form your application for future purpose.
The TS DEECET committee will release hall tickets in the month of April 2018. Candidates can download hall tickets from the first week of April itself. Make sure that candidates have to be up to date and download the hall tickets and keep them safe. The TS DEECET committee will not send hall tickets by post.
Probably in the 3rd week of result get announced. Through online candidates can view their result by entering their hall ticket. Candidates can get their result with rank with their details like name, roll number, exam center, etc. details in the rank card.
Probably in the first week of June 2018 will starts. Through the online process, only counseling and seat allotment for a particular candidate must be done. For this candidate needs to register in online after the announcement of counseling dates on the official site.