Hello everyone, are you a CA IPCC student? And getting ready for the CA IPCC exam May 2018. So that you need RTP (Revision Test Papers) for your preparation to get good scores. Here in this posting, you can find your curriculum syllabus with latest updated and with previous test papers or CA IPCC RTP which is very helpful for your preparation for your examination.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Let Us see the subjects in CA IPCC exam May-2018
|Law, Ethics & Communication|
Part I: Business Laws (60 Marks)
comprising Business Laws
Part II: Ethics
Part III: Communication
|3||Cost Accounting & Financial Management|
Part I: Cost Accounting
Part II: Financial Management
Part I: Income-tax
Part II: Indirect Taxes
|Information Technology & Strategic Management|
Section A: Information Technology
Section B: Strategic Management
Up to now, we have seen the CA IPCC whole syllabus with the division of marks. Let us now see the download links of all the subjects which are useful for CA IPCC May-2018 and here you can have the present revision test papers along with previous revision test papers for your preparation.
You can these below links to download in a pdf form separately subject by subject and year to year.
CA IPCC RTP May 2018
|CA IPCC Exam Year||Paper-1 Accounting||Paper-II|
Business Laws, Ethics &Communication
Cost Accounting & Financial Management
|Paper VI |
Auditing & Assurance
IT and SM
In addition to this posting you can have the following:
- You can get a clear idea how to plan and prepare for CA IPCC examination.
- Whole and clear-cut view about subjects and division of marks.
- You can have Topic wise questions with clear-cut answers in each paper.
- There is an applicability of updates for each and every exam.
The main idea behind CA IPCC RTP May 2018 are:
- For helping the students in their preparation level for upcoming tests.
- To provide all the information regarding CA IPCC exam with whole syllabus, subjects, division of marks part wise etc. through this post.
- By preparing from these previous papers one can get their confidence levels at their best without hesitating to write the exam through prior studies and preparation.
- By giving proper tips and guidance to students who will attend this exam they can attempt well.