Best Books for NMAT: You know, Preparation in a planned manner can help you to achieve considerable result in any entrance examination. So, you can prepare National Management Aptitude Test (NMAT – National Level MBA Entrance Exam) by collecting NMAT Preparation books via online or market etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Following is the list of Top NMAT Exam Books, Recommended and Suggested Books for National Management Aptitude Test. Buying the correct or Best Books for NMAT are the best way to get started preparation for the exams. Here is a glance of the various books that syllabus for various sections in NMAT.
Top NMAT Exam Books
There are many books in the market that will help you deal with the different sections namely Quantitative Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge of the NMAT.
We have mentioned the names of some of best books which will definitely help you in the preparation of National Management Aptitude Test.
The 10 Best Books for NMAT exam preparation are listed below
- Chand A Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Examinations – Sanjeev Verma & J.K. Gangal
- Chand Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R. S. Aggarwal
- Objective General English 10,000 plus Questions – R.S. Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations – Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
- A Modern Approch to Logical Reasoning – R.S Aggarwal
- Ramesh Logical and Analytical Reasoning – by Ashok Gupta