NMAT Exam for MBA: As a student interested in pursuing an MBA or other graduate management degree in India you are faced the entrance examination. There are mainly four reasons why you should take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam. NMAT by GMAC is a national-level MBA entrance exam for admission to all the MBA Full Time courses of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Candidates who are willing to apply NMAT Exam can check the official notification. Here you will get details about the NMAT Exam Date, registration procedure, and best management institutes through NMAT, etc. Also have a look NMAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern from below links.
About NMAT by GMAC
The full form of NMAT is National Management Aptitude Test. NMAT is the entrance test conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for admission to its various MBA programmes.
Every year NMAT Exam is held in the month of December in over 20 centers across the country. NMAT was acquired by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) in March 2015 from NMIMS. The NMAT exam will be conducted at 27 centers in 18 cities throughout India. The NMAT is not offered at any international location.
MBA Programmes conducted by NMIMS School of Business Management are:
- MBA – Core Programme
- MBA – Pharmaceuticals Management
- MBA – Capital Markets
- MBA – Actuarial Science
- MBA – Global Business
- MBA – Retail Management
- MBA – Services Management
NMAT Entrance Exam Eligibility
- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in first attempt.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply for NMAT Exam.
Students will get admission if they meet the required standards of a two-stage selection process i.e. computer based NMAT by GMAC and group discussion or personal interview which will be held in Mumbai only.
NMAT Exam Pattern and Duration:
- The NMAT exam is computer-based test and gives each candidate a randomly generated test.
- The NMAT exam has 3 sections and total number of is 120
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes (2hrs)
NMAT Exam Fee Structure:
- Test Registration (Early): INR 1700 + applicable taxes
- Test Registration (Late): INR 2000 + applicable taxes
- Retake: INR 1700 + applicable taxes
- Reschedule: INR 1000 + applicable taxes
Mode of payment:
Payment can be done in either of the 3 ways
- Cash payment at one of the designated bank branches
- Online payment through credit/debit cards
- Payment through a demand draft
NMIMS NMAT Colleges
Here we are providing the list of colleges for NMAT Exam for MBA. All interested applicants can get the NMIMS NMAT Colleges as per Program.
NMIMS Mumbai Campus
|NMIMS Bangalore Campus||PGDM|
|NMIMS Hyderabad Campus||PGDM|
|ICFAI Business School (IBS)||MBA|
|BML Munjal University||MBA|
|Thapar School of Management||MBA|
|Woxsen School of Business Management||PGDM|
|University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)||MBA|
|Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University||MBA|