Most of the questions in this topic come from Arithmetic operations and Modern Math. The topics cover from Time and Distance, Geometry, Numbers, Profit and Loss, Simple equations and Time and Work. Data Interpretation for an array of exams is a good option for student’s targeting this section in particular since it helps you prepare for other exams as well.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
In order to solve Data interpretation, the student must work to improve his calculation speed and efficiency.
While preparing for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT, ATMA, IBSAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, GMAT, NMAT, ICET, KMAT, TANCET, GCET, RMAT, HP CMAT, PGCET, JEMAT, KIITEE, MP MET, VMAT, one can refer following Quantitative Aptitude Books:
Best Quantitative Aptitude Books
- RS Agarwal is a good book to start with.
- I would also recommend the Numerical ability books by Career Launcher.
- Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams by CHAND
- Quantitative Aptitude for All competitive exams by ABHIJIT GUHA
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude book for all competitive exams
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- SSC Quantitative Aptitude Book
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Quickest Mathematics (Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability)
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude
- Objective Arithmetic: Special for SSC & Railway Exam Preparation
My advice is that you buy only single book for preparation of Quantitative section. Complete that book and then move on to solving previous year question papers and model test papers and attempt the sample tests or mock test it will help you at the time of exam. Also it is enough for preparation.
|Best Quantitative Aptitude Books||Best General English Books||Best Arithmetic Books||Best Reasoning Books|