This is the article named as SQL Courses Details which provides the complete information about the course such as Requirement, Skills, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus, About SQL, Concepts, Certifications, Best Institutes, Career, Jobs, and Salary etc. Read the complete article to get all the Info.
Content In This Article
The Full Form of SQL is Structured Query Language. SQL is used to communicate with a database. According to ANSI (American National Standards Institute), SQL is the standard language for relational database management systems. RDBMS stands for Relational Database Management System. RDBMS is the basis for SQL.
As per Wiki SQL is a domain-specific language which is used in programming and designed for managing data held in a relational database management system (RDBMS) or for stream processing in a relational data stream management system (RDSMS). There are many Courses in SQL. Go through the article to know more.
SQL Courses List:
There are many Types of Courses in SQL. Some of the Courses are: SQL Server & T-SQL, SQL Server DBA, MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS), SQL Server Development (SQL Dev), SQL Database Administration (SQL DBA), Microsoft Business Intelligence and Data warehousing (MSBI / DWH) Training. Versions: SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2014 etc. These courses are offered in 2 ways that is through Class Room Training and also Online Courses.
There are also some Certification programs they are: MCSA Certification, MCSE BI.
There are some Related Courses in Sql. They are:
- MS SQL
- MY Sql
- DBA Talk
After the completion of the course student will be able to do the following: Define database, Define database objects, Explain Database Objects, Define SQL Commands and their uses, Writing Complex queries, Developing T-SQL Programs such as Stored Procedures and Triggers, Overview of Administration All students will receive, A copy of Guide to SQL Server 2014
Concepts in SQL Course:
The Courses are for Database Developer, Database Administrator, Business Intelligence Developer. The Concepts that are covered in Sql DBA are:
- Easy integration and reporting the data
- Powerful analysis of information.
- Massive Scale
- Easy access to data
- Easy sharing of information.
- Ready for future.
The Things that can be learnt in SQL Training are listed here:
- Platform for Hybrid Cloud with SQL Server 2014 Jump Start, This is the Intermediate level Course.
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions , This is the Intermediate level Course
- Designing Solutions for SQL Server- Advanced
- Querying with Transact-SQL, This is the Intermediate level Course
- Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016- Advanced
SQL DBA Syllabus:
It is important to know the Syllabus of the SQL Courses, to better understand the Course Details. Here we are providing the Syllabus of SQL DBA course.
The Course Structure is divided into 32 Chapters. We have provided the Titles of the Chapters here:
- Chapter 1: SQL Server (2016, 2014) Installation
- Chapter 2: BASIC DDL, DML – ARCHITECTURE
- Chapter 3: SQL SERVER DATABASE DESIGN
- Chapter 4: TABLE DESIGN & SIMPLE QUERIES
- Chapter 5: CONSTRAINTS and KEYS
- Chapter 6: JOINS & TUNING OPTIONS
- Chapter 7: VIEWS and SUB QUERIES
- Chapter 8: FUNCTIONS & SUB QUERIES
- Chapter 9: STORED PROCEDURES – BASICS
- Chapter 10: STORED PROCs @ CURSORS, CTE
- Chapter 11: TRIGGERS & TRANSACTIONS
- Chapter 12: INDEXES & QUERY TUNING
- Chapter 13: BACKUPS – DB, FILEGROUP, FILE
- Chapter 14: RESTORES & DATABASE RECOVERY
- Chapter 15: JOBS, SQL SERVER AGENT, DB MAIL
- Chapter 16: REPLICATION For HA & DR — LEVEL 1
- Chapter 17: REPLICATION For HA & DR — LEVEL 2
- Chapter 18: LOG SHIPPING – DISASTER RECOVERY
- Chapter 19: DATABASE MIRRORING – HA & DR
- Chapter 20: SECURITY MANAGEMENT – LEVEL 1
- Chapter 21: SECURITY MANAGEMENT – LEVEL 2
- Chapter 22: DB HEALTH CHECK, AUDIT, LOCKS
- Chapter 23: PERFORMANCE TUNING – LEVEL 1
- Chapter 24: PERFORMANCE TUNING – LEVEL 2
- Chapter 25: PERFORMANCE TUNING – LEVEL 3
- Chapter 26: PERFORMANCE TUNING – LEVEL 4
- Chapter 27: DB MAINTENANCE PLANS, REPAIRS
- Chapter 28: DATABASE MIGRATIONS, DMA TOOL
- Chapter 29: PATCH UPDATES, SERVER UPGRADES
- Chapter 30: CLUSTERING CONFIGURATION – HA
- Chapter 31: CLUSTERING: ACTIVE DIRECTORY, DTC
- Chapter 32: SQL CLUSTERS, ALWAYS-ON
SQL School Training Institute, 108/2 RT, Beside Bus Stop, SR Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500038 is the Best institute in Hyderabad to do the course.
After the completion of the any of the above SQL Courses or Specialization, Certification will be providing which Improve our chance of Getting Jobs with High Salary.
Stay connected with us for more and more courses updates.